The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

adidas-diagonal-2.jpg

adidas_diagonal_campus_ex1-c-3blog.jpg

diagonal1.jpg

To mark Adidas Skateboarding’s straight-to-web video “Diagonal”, a special make-up of the Campus Mid Vulc was created. The movie created by the European faction of Adidas SB features many of the team’s well-known riders Dennis Busenitz, Mark Gonzales, Tim O’Connor and Silas Baxter-Neal in addition to the likes of Chewy Cannon, Marcos Gomez, Seb Daurel, Lem Villemin and Benny Fairfax. The shoe itself follows the traditional vulcanized construction with an interesting color blocking. The majority of the shoe is black but as you hit the back, colors are injected in an overlapping sequence.

Limited to a select number of pairs worldwide, this premium edition Campus Vulc Hi designed by Matt Irving of Delphi features a rich suede upper, grippy gum rubber outsole, unique canvas heal panel with design elements from Diagonal, matching sockliner artwork and two sets of laces.

So , who is a huge Adidas shoe nerd on here ? Adidas sent West Side Skates 7 pairs ( 8,9,9.5,10,10.5,11,12 ) of the Limited Edition Diagonal Campus Vulc Mid . Because they only made exactly 500 pairs !!! West Side Skates Adidas rep sent them as a " Quick strike " , much like Nike SB does . Anyways they are being sold for $85.00 , and I'm sure Brian or Mandi could ship them to you .

Erick Stricker, the longtime editor of transworld just died. lame.

Yo dick... next time provide a link to what you're talking about.

I just googled dude's name (to see what the fuck you're talking about) and the shit that came up just gave me a fucking malware virus.

Now I gotta run a malware scan and all that bullshit.

i dont think slanderous is the word youre looking for.

n.

1. Law Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.

2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

v. slan·dered, slan·der·ing, slan·ders

v.tr.

although i didnt see what those deleted posts said, so maybe it is.

Yo dick... next time provide a link to what you're talking about.

I just googled dude's name (to see what the fuck you're talking about) and the shit that came up just gave me a fucking malware virus.

Now I gotta run a malware scan and all that bullshit.

sorry about that dude, i found out from following a couple pros on twitter. i haven't seen any links to any articles or anything. no one has even said how he went.

Those Diagonal shoes are fucking ugly. I don't know what yall talkin bout.

You know what ? Fuck you DAO !!!!!!!!!!

LOL...J/K Yeah they're not for everyone . Diagonal was a pretty rad movie though .