The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nah when he tried to end the game with that handstand shit,

that was a dick move, and it didnt work so he just looked like

a douche.

That "handstand shit" was called a fucking ho-ho you tight pants wearing little shit.

That was the illest trick that very few people could do back when I started skating.

Before you disrespectlful little shits were even born.

And how was that any more of a dick move than someone pulling a tripple flip, or a nollie late flip?

There's no such thing as a "dick move" in a game of skate.

The whole point of the game is to do shit that the other guy can't do.

Fucking christ, I think I'm gonna go around asking TPWFs what they think of the Vallely-vs-Cole showdown and every single kid that talks like you faggots is getting punched in the face and his board focussed.

chill out broski.

my pants are no tighter than chris coles or mikes.

and as far as that being the illest trick back in the day,

thats all it is. the illest trick back in the day. not now.

so im not impressed, it looked stupid, and i wouldnt

learn it.

i dont know how im being dissrespectful.

kickflip body varials a a sex change right?

No, a sex change is an oldschool flip trick that doesn't involve an ollie.

That was the Tony Hawk video game that called a body varial a "sex change" and fucked up the definition for a whole generation of kids who didn't know any better.

And before skating switch existed, a "body varial" was called a "switch stance".

The trick enigmatic was talking about used to be called a "kickflip switchstance".

Then people started calling it a body varial to make it less confusing when people started doing switch stance ollies and kickflips.

vallely is a incredible at what he does. but he must of known that the berrics SKATE has these rules. no no-complys, fastplants or boneless'. thought it was funny how vallely is suppposed to be the tuff "fight 30000 jocks at once" kinda guy, an it was chris cole who was chilled about changing the rules. and continued to beat him

No, a sex change is an oldschool flip trick that doesn't involve an ollie.

That was the Tony Hawk video game that called a body varial a "sex change" and fucked up the definition for a whole generation of kids who didn't know any better.

And before skating switch existed, a "body varial" was called a "switch stance".

The trick enigmatic was talking about used to be called a "kickflip switchstance".

Then people started calling it a body varial to make it less confusing when people started doing switch stance ollies and kickflips.

ah right ok.

damn tony hawk

chill out broski.

my pants are no tighter than chris coles or mikes.

and as far as that being the illest trick back in the day,

thats all it is. the illest trick back in the day. not now.

so im not impressed, it looked stupid, and i wouldnt

learn it.

i dont know how im being dissrespectful.

Little shitheads like you wouldn't have even skated back in the day.

You would have played football or basketball or some other jock shit.

I swear I'm going TPWF bashing sometime this week.

vallely is a incredible at what he does. but he must of known that the berrics SKATE has these rules. no no-complys, fastplants or boneless'. thought it was funny how vallely is suppposed to be the tuff "fight 30000 jocks at once" kinda guy, an it was chris cole who was chilled about changing the rules. and continued to beat him

i agree with this.

vallely is good at what he does,

cole is good at what he does,

and apparently he can pull off what vallely can too.

but from not being able to land a kickflip before the game,

vallely held his own with the flip tricks as well.

it was an incredible game of skate

Knowing how Vallely is, he probably only entered that shit just to tell Berra to fuck off with that bullshit.

Which is exactly what I would have done if I was him.

And I seriously doubt he actually expected to win.

Little shitheads like you wouldn't have even skated back in the day.

You would have played football or basketball or some other jock shit.

I swear I'm going TPWF bashing sometime this week.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jock

"Signs of a jock: Rude, arrogant, stupid, beats up people"

soo uhh, you would be a jock if you went around bashing TPWF.

but as i stated, my pants are no tighter than chris coles or vallely

^This is why I'm calling you a fucking idiot.

You're a fucking dipshit.

I really hate to use the word "poser", but that's exactly what you are.

And real talk, that was the most epic game of skate ever witnessed.

But you're too big a moron to even appreciate that fact.

most epic game of skate you've ever witnessed? hahahahaha

most epic game of skate you've ever witnessed? hahahahaha

MIKE VALLELY almost beat CHRIS COLE.

CHRIS COLE was landing oldschool tricks that he'd probably never even tried before.

MIKE VALLELY was landing treflips and 360 ollies.

How is that not epic?

Why am I trying to explain this to teenage dipshits who probably just started skating a couple years ago?

LOL @ people arguing about the game of SKATE . I actually had to force myself to watch this Vallely vs Cole footage to see if there was any merit in anything DAO & others said . I said it all along , Steve Berra is a fucking asshole and should be punched in the face repeatedly . DAO , you have to remember man , other people have opinions too that have been rollin' as long as HAL , Earl & others . I've learned that the majority of the TPWF younger generation have no sense of history or care to know it . But you do every now & then find a 14-15 year old kid that wants to know about Jeff Phillips , Chris Miller or Tommy Guerrero . Those are the kids that you can teach ,

:cool:

• Like 1

Newsflash, fucktard:

THERE ARE NO RULES AS TO WHAT KIND OF TRICKS

YOU CAN DO IN A REAL GAME OF SKATE.

BECAUSE THERE ARE NO RULES TO SKATEBOARDING.

so true...little youngsters will try and play skate with me and i always bust out tricks from yesteryear when they get all switch techy on me. i usually win that way. hahaha

i just watched the video, and it was a sick game of skate,

but vallely was being a douche bag. i would never say that

to his face though.

anyone know the remix of Shimmy Shimmy Ya they played at the beginning though?

link?

uhhhhh.....thats not a remix. thats the original that the rza sampled for shimmy shimmy ya.

i feel like the argument over this game of skate has gone on about 2 pages too long. shit was way dope, i was more surprised that boozentits swept thomas. i had him winning, i just thought thomas would land something.

and i feel like i'm right in the middle of the age debate of old school and new school. because i obviously haven't been getting down for as long as dao or celt, but i have been for 10+ years and wear pants that are neither tight nor baggy, they fit comfortably. i didn't grow up doing boneless' but i did start well before a tony hawk game was out. it's like i'm in the limbo of these arguments, i agree with a lot of the stuff on both sides.

/toolongofarantONER

edit: lolz at someone thinking the song for that danny supa advert was a remix of shimmy shimmy ya, and couldn't realize that was the sample rza used

so whats the deal with this shit, is it every weekend now untill its over? whose playing next weekend, are they doing one side of the bracket and then the other, or they jumping side to side all the way down?

Yeah I believe it'll be every weekend. No idea who's playing next week, nobody knows unless they announce it early, but for now you just need to wait until the day the video's up.