The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

I've seen rowley on a mini ramp in person...he rips like nobody's business.

penny will forever be the king of mini ramps, weather he can hold the title or not, hes always stuck out to me as THE mini ramp skater. i've seen some people do some crazy shit on ramps that im sure penny might not be able to do, but still, penny.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The thing is Penny just looks sooooo much better on a mini ramp than most people, even if he's not doing the same level of tech shit as they are. I could watch him do frontside and backside flips for like 10 minutes and be completely cool with it. Look to his first kickflip 360 in that video posted above if you need an example for why dude looks so good on a mini.

In that miniramp video, what trick is that at 0:17? Looks like a switch 360 frontside heelflip. If so, that's mindblowing.

Repost the link so you don't have to search.

On the miniramp subject....

A lot of the tricks are kinda sketchy, but I like dorking out with techy shit like this. The trick at 2:33 is pretty insane.

yea penny is sick but some of the most clean and sick shit on mini i have seen is Daewon in Cheese n Crackers...

then again that kid just makes everything look easy... smooth king.

cheese n crackers definitely took minis to another level in terms of tech & creativity. i bugged out at that intro

rowley/penny are still good though, hardly looks like hes trying, i like that

jeremy wray is also decent at minis, good style

but i hear ya on cheese & crackers being the best footage in that category yet

• Like 1

There are definitely some names in that list that i didn't expect to make it, and its definitely missing some names i thought would be shoe ins. Daewon is going to be tough to beat. I'm guessing him vs chris cole in the final round. There are a few other people who will put up a good fight though and could definitely take it.

I hope Terry Kennedy beats up Duffel. That alone would make it awesome.

Burn the Berrics to the ground.....

:mean: :skull2: :evil:

Fuck Steve Berra , like I or any other skater owes him something because he has video feeds to his personal little skate park that some kid off the street can't skate .

Celt = :mad:

:lol:

went and bought a new deck the other day, threw it on and went outside, 20 seconds into skating i roll my fuckin ankle, i hate god damn ankles.

lately i've been working on these back 5-0 to nosebonk the safety rail to back tail on this quarter pipe, and also been working on alleyoop back nosegrinds, and alleyoop back disasters to 50-50s.

i've been on a big alley oop trip lately.