The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

8"s are wide as fuck. even with size 13 shoes and shit. i dont know, i guess im just used to 7.75"s. i used to have an 8.25"er, that shit was insanly too big for me. that was back in middle school though. i didnt know about what sizes to skate i was just having fun with it.

anything above 8 is greatness. but not above 8.5 though. i just cant stand riding something in the 7's area. its like a twig.

i had a 7.75 for like a year and a half and didnt even break it. just got soggy and bought a new one. i dont skate every day though.

I like GIRL. First deck I ever got... BUUUT they break WAY to easily...

ZooYork is REEEALLY good for more technical stuff. I love my zoo yorks.

If you think Girl decks break easy now, you don't even know.

I remember when they first came out.

Everybody rushed out to buy them.

And everybody broke there's on the smallest flatground tricks within the first few days.

I've had a couple Chocolate boards in the past few years and they didn't break though. Maybe you just had bad luck.

And Zoo York boards are the shit.

If you think Girl decks break easy now, you don't even know.

I remember when they first came out.

Everybody rushed out to buy them.

And everybody broke there's on the smallest flatground tricks within the first few days.

I've had a couple Chocolate boards in the past few years and they didn't break though. Maybe you just had bad luck.

And Zoo York boards are the shit.

I was real iffy getting my first zoo york like a year ago I was torn between that and habitat and the dude at the shop (who i painted with a few times) convinced me, so glad he did. Soooooo much pop and perfect concave for me. It seems like there tailored for my feet. There not uncomfortable to get used to or anything. Awesome boards.

i had a zoo york, it chipped very fast but that was more than 3 years ago. maybe now they make better boards.

i remember the tail/nose and concave were perfect for me, medium, not flat or exaggerated.

i stick to nothing but habitats and alien workshops, had one girl deck once, was good.

7.5 / 31.5 ... i tried 7.75 and they seem hard to flip and control

52mm rictas, hard ones with core!

venture's the best.

maybe we should post flicks of our boards(no homo)

I dont really care that the dude bought the company. As he is not the one making the boards. Marc Ecko is a total square though.

what i have beef with is that all the og dudes that were riding for the company got the boot after he bought the company. he got sal barbier over as the tm, sal fired everyone and bought the aesthetics team over, then shortly afterwards all those dudes also got turfed. so basically he's doing whatever he can to squeeze every cent out of the company that he can, no matter who gets fucked over in the process.

fuck marc ecko.

fuck zoo york.

you wanna buy east coast, buy 5boro or shut

what i have beef with is that all the og dudes that were riding for the company got the boot after he bought the company. he got sal barbier over as the tm, sal fired everyone and bought the aesthetics team over, then shortly afterwards all those dudes also got turfed. so basically he's doing whatever he can to squeeze every cent out of the company that he can, no matter who gets fucked over in the process.

fuck marc ecko.

fuck zoo york.

you wanna buy east coast, buy 5boro or shut

also, zoo york shoes are made by sketchers.

ugh.