The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was skating yesterday for the first time in like a week cause of my ankle, and i nearly almost shit myself when i landed this trick. i've been working on it for a while, and finally got it evern though i had to do some quick thinking to pull it off, and actually made it cooler haha.

theres a 6ft quarter pipe that slants down to like a 4 ft quarter, so about half way up the slant i did a alley oop back lip down the slant, and when i hit the bottom of the slant i tried to pop out and ended up getting into a back tail and slide across the 4ft part, haha. no hand drags or nothing, which surprised me cause every other time i've tried i'd lean to far forward and end up dragging.

shit was crazy though, i had to sit down for a while and boil over what just happened haha.

Beagle gets called Beagle because he looks so much like Josh Beagle.

Josh is still around working somewhere at Foundation.

Sucks most of these kids dont know Josh, and cant understand where Beagle gets his namesake.

More

Herman did blow up a while ago. Check the first line for starters.

No doubt that Brian Herman is a sick skater, but if i were Andrew Reynolds heading up that team, I'd fucking kill myself. Every last one of them comes off like the biggest retard. I don't get what the attraction is.

No doubt that Brian Herman is a sick skater, but if i were Andrew Reynolds heading up that team, I'd fucking kill myself. Every last one of them comes off like the biggest retard. I don't get what the attraction is.

I fucking hate Baker as much as I do DGK....although the DGK shirts are hilarious .

Baker will never be Anti Hero , Black Label , 151 or whatever company they're trying to be . They should end themselves .

I dont see Baker as trying to be like any team other than Baker. It has the same image that Strickland started it with still rolling hard even though he has been out of it for a while.

Its truly marketing a baked ass lifestyle for those guys, their "hijinx" is funny as hell sometimes and tired as hell other times.

I have seen some of the new Deathwish tour video ... some raw skating and some bullshit too.

Worth a watch for Antwans fight on the plane if nothing else (that kid makes me laugh every time I see him, he is just too damn ridiculous)