The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
oh one more thing fuck this whole skateboard fashion statement bullshit ill rather ride butt naked than subject myself to some made up trend that the media wants the youth to be portrayed by. the media ruins everything, kids didnt want to look like everyone else so they rebelled by wearin baggy pants n started sagn then the media stole that n put a price on it n called it hip hop, then the tight pants came out n the same shit happened! so basically wut im tryin to say is dont become a victim to trends or even speak of them because thats what THEY want so just shut ur mouth throw ur mirror away n just skate people...

I feel where you're comming from. But I was there when we started rocking baggy pants and it wasn't about "rebelling". It was more about function because it's easier to skate in baggy pants. Then the shit did get turned into a fashion thing but whatever. Who cares? Why are we even still talking about he shit?

Bottom line is if you're a dude and you wear nut-huggers you look like a faggot.

That is all.

Hells yes , that is what i am talking a bout..98% cotton 2% spandex , don't get it twisted.

I will agree with the choice of material ... its nice to skate in stretch jeans for sure ... BUT you still have to get a good cut for them to look good PERIOD.

So tight its wrong ...

1033812564162729__MuskaPrimoStrech.jpg

Getting better ....

124954539135417__K07Crime.jpg

I wear these with stretch and I come from the same era as DAO

Took me a bit to come back from baggy but fitting jeans with stretch is way better than the old baggy shit.

You fucking love it ... It killed everything good about this thread already 3 pages ago!!!!

I just think its funny to fuck around with the people who do ... Note my flip flopping stance on the issue.

Interwebs knotz to beez takin serizly .....

No one is sharing any good industry gossip, all good you tube links have been posted, I mean whats left but to argue of ghey shit.

I feel where you're comming from. But I was there when we started rocking baggy pants and it wasn't about "rebelling". It was more about function because it's easier to skate in baggy pants. Then the shit did get turned into a fashion thing but whatever. Who cares? Why are we even still talking about he shit?

Bottom line is if you're a dude and you wear nut-huggers you look like a faggot.

That is all.

im gonna have to agree with u on nut-huggers (lowers the sperm count) but w/e peeps do wut they do right, i mean just look at boulala

baggy then

nutters now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxmfTGaQXdM

another homie from austin

peep the banger at the very end...

yo do you not know about 4duos.com? im asking since your a texas resident. heres another new line from holloway homie.

FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW WHATS UP WITH TEXAS SKATEBOARDING

holla

I got kickflip nose mannys today. Sortof. Im still workin on those bastards.

Anyway. Im not sure if you guys have heard about the Dylan Jones beef.

But since we dont have anything intresting to say, and hes from texas...

The kid wins the Emerica sponsorship challenge (you submit a amateur sponsor video. and for every best video of the month they send the winner free kicks)

and suddenly the internet explodes, some people like him, many just hate him. 2cents?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpLI2zc9u14