The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
naw i stated that earlier and dao got but hurt... i think he has a man crush on him haha..

Man crush? LMAO.

It's a fucking accent. I know mad people who talk exactly the same.

I'm sure you probably got a deep Canook accent and probably don't even realise it.

Dude's cools as shit too. You probably wouldn't be hating if you knew him.

But that's half the fun of the internet I guess.

Nyjahs definitely got kid style,

feel bad for the kid cause his dad is some crazy skate-dad.

as long as he stays focus, his style should get better and hopefully doesnt go on some jackson 5 shit.

he needs a bigger foot and stronger legs to get more pop.

reason why he does big stairs cause he needs the hang time to catch the board again.

but how he can skate a ledge and do flip in flip out shit, then do a rolling ont he floor nollie heel is weird...

When Guy busted out, nobody was all on his dick like "yooo this kid's a fucking legend!!!"

It was just "yo that kid is fucking GOOD!"

Also, nobody was like "that kid? fuck that kid. He's got little kid style".

Even though OF COURSE he had "little kid style". He was a little kid for crying out loud!

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

That kid Nyjah (at the age of 13) is better than ALOT of full grown pro's.

And like 1000 times better than any of yous could ever even dream of being.

That's real rap.

You dudes talking shit probably suck dick at skating.

When Guy busted out, nobody was all on his dick like "yooo this kid's a fucking legend!!!"

It was just "yo that kid is fucking GOOD!"

Also, nobody was like "that kid? fuck that kid. He's got little kid style".

Even though OF COURSE he had "little kid style". He was a little kid for crying out loud!

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

That kid Nyjah (at the age of 13) is better than ALOT of full grown pro's.

And like 1000 times better than any of yous could ever even dream of being.

That's real rap.

You dudes talking shit probably suck dick at skating.

not hating on the kid man. hes good as fuck but shit hes so small he looks gross on a skateboard...RIGHT NOW but let him get older get taller grow into his board. hes going to be a lot more dope then he is now . step aside from that "1000 times better then any of your dreams" shit its not about that at all. same thing with prod, jeremy rodgers all those kids when they were younger has gross as fuck style tons of trick but easy to tell they were going to make it...which they obviously did.

nigga should cut those stupid dreads..

I dont know if its a rumor or what ... but I heard he hasnt ever cut his hair.

And as for his style ... he will have "little kid style" till he grows into his legs. However he has so much board control with his little legs that once he grows up its going to be crazy.

I can see why some would hate on "little kid style" ... skate culture tends to be filled with hate in general, just depends on what each skater focuses his hate on. There are much better things in and around skate culture to have hatred of than "little kid style"

i dont like watching any little kid skate either. nyjah or otherwise. its not about ooh look at those tricks he can do. shits not about getting 1000 points caue you landed bolts on all your tricks. its about how you look doing it. and to me it just doesnt look good when three foot tall people skate, im glad they are having fun and have learned all these tricks, but it doesnt get me excited. i dont even like watching wee man and that other midget skate, same thing. board doesnt pop, tricks dont get tweaked out, legs are too short, its just physics. and because of that, practically all the spots sponsored little kids skate are stairs and handrails, which bores the living shit out of me personally, no matter who it is.i dont like alot of other styles people have too, grown people. its just about what you like to see. and LOTS of people dont like little kid style. it aint just a few of us.

im not hating on the kid, im postive ill never do those tricks at those spots. and that doesnt bother me. he seems like a great person. power to him. why cant someone just not like something without it being called hating. hating implies jealousy.

none here.

Heres the deal again.

I have a new little video im working on.

So you can all critique improvement and what not.

I think i have gotten better

since you last saw me doing wallrides and board slides on road stoppers.

If you even remember that.

Just thought id give you the heads up. Assuming it doesnt snow. It will be up in like a week or two.

i dont like watching any little kid skate either. nyjah or otherwise. its not about ooh look at those tricks he can do. shits not about getting 1000 points caue you landed bolts on all your tricks. its about how you look doing it. and to me it just doesnt look good when three foot tall people skate, im glad they are having fun and have learned all these tricks, but it doesnt get me excited. i dont even like watching wee man and that other midget skate, same thing. board doesnt pop, tricks dont get tweaked out, legs are too short, its just physics. and because of that, practically all the spots sponsored little kids skate are stairs and handrails, which bores the living shit out of me personally, no matter who it is.i dont like alot of other styles people have too, grown people. its just about what you like to see. and LOTS of people dont like little kid style. it aint just a few of us.

im not hating on the kid, im postive ill never do those tricks at those spots. and that doesnt bother me. he seems like a great person. power to him. why cant someone just not like something without it being called hating. hating implies jealousy.

none here.

word.

it just looks ugly

i can careless about what tricks he can do, how many tricks he can do and where he does them.

its if he does them well and with style.

Yall are trippin.

That kid has style despite that fact that he's a little kid.

And yeah I guess he has no pop... doing backside huricanes and healflip feebles on rails.

And backside 50-50s on hubbas. Any fat fuck or little kid can easily pop into that shit, It's not like it takes any pop for that shit. Right?:rolleyes:

Yall are trippin. Point blank.

It used to piss me off too to see these little fuckers skating like Superman.

Then I eventually got over my jeolousy I guess.

Maybe yall eventually will too.

it's cuz they weigh like 80 pounds.

I'd imagine it hurts less when you fall too.

anywho...

hey DAO

My skate game is getting back to where it once was when I almost didn't kinda suck

and my pool legs are stronger than ever so when you got some time.

also

eh

I'll just pm you later.

One of my homies who definately should be on some pro-status type shit just got shipped off today. Hes in the National Guard.

It sucks because hes like one of two friends who still skate and he happens to be really really fucking good which is nice because he always pushes me to go bigger, better, more tech, more gnar..whatever.

And if he ever goes pro I could totally mooch off him for free stuff.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to get used to skating by my lonesome.

I skate by myself a lot.

Some of my friends will absolutely not skate by themselves.

Ever. But this is skateboarding. come on, you can always find someone to session with.

Its just nice to have close friends who are as serious about skateboarding as you are. Which, is rare. I just happened to move to the right town I guess.

Nobody back home skates. Seattle, well. Thats a lie. Everyone that skates is either pro, should be, or completely sucks.

I love skating with people 10x better than me, if I'm just skating with people on my skill level I'm not inclined to go all out, but with better people its like if I don't at least try something new I feel like that little kid dropping in every chance he gets just to do a rock to fakie and be done for that run, like just wasting everyones time.

^^Biggest run-on ever?

One of my homies who definately should be on some pro-status type shit just got shipped off today. Hes in the National Guard.

It sucks because hes like one of two friends who still skate and he happens to be really really fucking good which is nice because he always pushes me to go bigger, better, more tech, more gnar..whatever.

Good luck to your homie.

Is he going to Iraq?

sounds liek Marius Syvanen. I head hes gotta serve in the Swedish army. Dudes on the come up too.

^Word the fuck up.

yeah and niggas get real plaything pay checks too. that could be about anything man. i dont get checks from skating but just saying.

any you guy come through dallas hit me up. and for the whole "hating" gah damn no one is hating i just prefer some one with a little more developed style to start giving any kind of comments. all i can say about nyhja is that hes fucking good. but to me has not developed any kinda of real style yet. thats all im saying no more no less. so if you want to continue to act like little girls. so be it.

seeing young kids killn me at skating does not bother me. its just i cant pop that kids part and get siked on skating. when he struggles to push for lines.

sounds liek Marius Syvanen. I head hes gotta serve in the Swedish army. Dudes on the come up too.

daaaaaaaaamn no shit?!?! i had no idea. he was actually one of the young dudes i have been keepn an eye on. reaaaal fuckn good kinda reminds me of a young kyle leeper.

none here.

thank you sir.