The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

even with the amount of times its probably going to be uploaded onto the web, i bet it wont hurt sales, cause this is going to be a video that people would actually want to own.

sort of like not buying a cd of a band, but buying the vinyl.

i assume a serious behind the scenes dvd will be out, since there is no real bonus footy on the current release.

yeah yeah i was a little bummed when i saw only trailers for the bonus. but how many of you guys noticed guys first trick? 180 switch crooks fakie flip!!! never been done. sooooo good.

Pappalardo skated to bad brains.....gaaaaah too fuckn dope. ooh fuck and jesus fernandez was just ridiculous.

I got myself a copy last night ... went to session a park, it rained on my way down and they closed up before I got there. So I went to the shop across the street and copped it (the guys said they just got the box of them 20minutes before I got there) as well as The Man Who Souled The World (cool movie lots of good history) went home grabbed a pizza on the way and watched skate movies all night.

theres always someone chillin at the SF store...

gaaah thats so dope hahaa. i heard jeovante turner is always roaming around on his bike. my friends from texas just moved to san jose but go to sf like every other day. they go to 3rd and army alot i hear mike york is up there alot (of course its like his spot) and shit just tons others always...man SF is where its at for sure.

FTC is always a good time...Bottles of champagne gettin drained!

As for the Lakai video being posted on the net,,,

Skate companies use videos as a "marketing tool" to sell product.

They dont count on making a shit ton of money off a video.

Any money you make off of the video is just dandy.

The more people that see the video, the better, that's the point.

Sell units and showcase your salesmen, all the while holding the cup and not having a drip drop slurp gurp

Not to say that they won't make any money off of the video, but I wouldn't feel bad one bit for watching or downloading or ripping etc. any vidoe these days.

gaaah thats so dope hahaa. i heard jeovante turner is always roaming around on his bike. my friends from texas just moved to san jose but go to sf like every other day. they go to 3rd and army alot i hear mike york is up there alot (of course its like his spot) and shit just tons others always...man SF is where its at for sure.

I heard Turner is skating again.. I think it might be for Mike Yorks company..

I could be wrong.