Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

Tommorows going to suck so bad. I gatta be up in 5 hours to go to work at 5 am and i can already feel so pretty bad mud butt coming on.

I was going to go to all night lazer tag extravagnaza then head straight to work and pull a 9 hour outside summer super fun shift. But now the kid hosting it got sick.

i think i listened to tarantula and doomsday clock about 15 times today.

only 16 more days.

they're releasing like 4 different versions of the album, 3 containing one different bonus song and 1 with no bonus song, which one you'll get will depend on where you bought it from best buy/target/itunes/, kind of a shitty move. but no one buys music anyways.

6125S64Wd6L._SS400_.jpg

and i really want a fucking push pop.

pushpop.jpg

doomsday clock[/size][/url] about 15 times today.

only 16 more days.

they're releasing like 4 different versions of the album, 3 containing one different bonus song and 1 no bonus ones, which one you'll get will depend on where you bought it from best buy/target/itunes/, kind of a shitty move. but no one buys music anyways.

6125S64Wd6L._SS400_.jpg

and i really want a fucking push pop.

pushpop.jpg[/color]

Trantula... Is it original or a cover they did of This Mortal Coil???

Ughhhh. Well its 4:30 right now. Im sitting here eating a choclate chip muffin and drinking a coke wish i wasnt alive right now.

I DONT want to BE alive right now. And ive just come to the heart crushing relization that for the next 9 hours im going to be standing outside dealing with dickheads and college fag boys that never tip.

Ok so after years of dating all types of girls. Black, mexican, asian, filipino, white, other, rockers, punkettes, hip hop chicks, nerdy chicks, fat, skinny, very well built, some dimes and some not even close to being human, I've come to realize where it's at is submissive island chicks. See my aunt is truly a dirty flip and she doesnt stop watching this show called wowowee. It's a filipino variety show. I've been watching it a lot lately and some of these birds are too dope. Well my aunt was telling me being an american born filipino and travelling over there it'd be really easy for me to get a wife. Yes a wife. A submissive cook and clean fine ass wife and all I got to do is marry her for a year until citizenship sticks for em and then i can give em the boot. Best part is my aunt actually talked to a family out there and theyre willing to sell their land move somewhere else and have their daughter married off and the dowry for me to marry her being 20G's. I think it's a definately good investment.....

former wowowee host

If baby doll looks anything like this im down.

wp_kat_800.jpg

NIGGA SHE COULD LOOK LIKE GEORGE JEFFERSON WITH TITTIES. FOR 20 G'S IM RIDIN OUT, WHERE MY PASSPORT AT?

well this was my second time going to the bathroom and puking 6 or more times and my tummy is cramping....so not too good

i want to sleep but i dont think i can;[