Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: It's The Shit Thread - no homo

play awn play dat

Shawtay git DAAAYOOOWWWWNNN Goot lawd baby gostem open awl ovah taayoowwn strikleh bizzz she dunt play rouuuund she covah much graaauuoonnddd and gost game bai da paund....

God I love playing this song every night... It is by far the best cover song to play ever in the entire world...

play awn play dat

Shawtay git DAAAYOOOWWWWNNN Goot lawd baby gostem open awl ovah taayoowwn strikleh bizzz she dunt play rouuuund she covah much graaauuoonnddd and gost game bai da paund....

God I love playing this song every night... It is by far the best cover song to play ever in the entire world...

play this.......

I was looking at the Smash or Trash thread and people are always saying " smash if im drunk" etc. and how everyone looks better when you're drunk. For me the exact opposite effect happens. I ALWAYS get more selective about girls when i have had a couple in me. But I would probably smash almost any girl when i'm sober. Is that just me, or are there others out there?