Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread - no homo

i need the name of this movie. someone help me out.

two cousin from what looked to me like it was somewhere in europe. they are mobsters and it starts off when they get out of jail, one wants to turn his life around but the other still lives gangster, they have gold grills and ride around in black jaguars.

ok so i woke up to the sound of my dog weezing..he does this every once in awhile and usually isnt that big of a deal..so i woke up and noticed some weird shit hanging out of his mouth. i took closer still half asleep and he there was a tiny little pile of puke right under him

little fucker. i hate how puppies feel the need to eat EVERY SINGLE THING THATS ON THE FUCKING GROUND

You might want to take him to a vet. Maybe something is wrong with him. I had a cat once that always was hidding everywhere and scared of everyone, she was like that for over a year. Took her to the vet for something else and they found out she had a bladder infection and was in pain. They hooked her up and then she was a normal cat after that.

my pitbull puppy eats everything in sight!! try to spank her, and she likes it and wants to play. its a lose-lose situation for me. i got rid of my coffee table, she chewed the leg, my new favorite pair of shoes, she ate them, 3 of my favorite hats, ate them, even her fucking bowl of food! she chewed the bowl til it cracked.. god damnit.

oh.. and my buddy is getting chapped. he worked at a feed store for ranches and shit for a while, wasnt getting paid much for lifting HEAVY hay bails all day, so him and his co workers sold them under the table to people for half off and pocketed money. 212 of them. and he quit 5 months ago yesterday, the cop came and arrested him and says they want to do FELONY EMBEZZLEMENT for fucking haybails. luckily his lawyer got him out, but paying a $3000 fine for what he sold.

blowing it hard.