Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

i slept in and missed the hand in time for my assignment

fuck that

i dont get up before 12 on fridays

i used to love fridays cos i got them off college but now i have to go in to do work im behind on

but i just found out if i take the www. off the 12oz url then it doesnt block it.

I just fell asleep in a business meeting. My vice president and me my 6 fellow account executives the sales guy from some printer place that we are doing a presentation to our customers with and some of our service guys.

I am so tired I sat down hit a wall hardcore. So we are sitting thre I am fighting my eyes getting heavy everything is getting blurry I close my eyes for one long second and BAM!!!!!

My head goes down and I hear my friend Paul go "Wake up Psalm Juan" and I left out this huuuuuge snore as I pop my head back up and woke up. Everyone staring at me...

whoops...

so today i turn 19, i've never felt so depressed(no emo jokes) the highlight of my day so far is taking a cold shower, but i got a feeling it will be topped by some jerking off to pichunter.com later tonight.

Wait! http://www.mythumbs.com trust me...

UPDATE

My roomate (aka my ex-girlfriends sister) asks me if I minded if a stripper came over to hang out. I go what?! Who? Our friend *****? She says Yea ***** I say well the only way she can come over is if she sleeps in my bed. She says She prolly will...

P.s.

Our friend is smoooookin...

1302223439_l.jpg

mmm...caint wait...

not really popular on the west coast, but one of our radio stations here in sacramento keeps playing that song.....and it seems like teenage mexican girls and teenage white girls who want to be teenage mexican girls like that song.