Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

alright...well no gelato for me....

but im about to go eat some "special edition" dreyers coconut and pineapple ice cream...yeah!

*edit:......trader joes sells gelato??....its not made with soy milk is it???

nah, it's real gelato. I get the tiramisu one.

Makes me rather sick(the milk), but i love it.

my friend katie is allergic to wheat... she can't drink beer or vodka becasue they've got something or other in it that she's highly allergic to. just thought i'd throw that out there. oh, and she's also vegetarian... so she's this skinny:

...O

..-|-

...^

nah, it's real gelato. I get the tiramisu one.

Makes me rather sick(the milk), but i love it.

albertsons is selling weird ice cream now....like halo halo flavored ice cream and mango ice cream...and a bunch of other asian flavors....im scared to try it though.

I didn't PM anyone. I don't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Eastbay does not care about 16 year old chunkies. He's a grown man with a kid who's engaged.

Holy shit your kids engaged? Na, congrats homie. I'll be there to drink your beers! ;)

i'm starting to get interest charges on my card now because i forgot the 0% thing was up this month and didn't get a new 0% apr card to transfer the balance to...i hope i get a new one before june. debt sucks. someone tell me they have a shit load of credit card debt to make me feel better.

*correction, debt only sucks if you have to pay interests, if not, it's whatever.

credit unions are pretty nifty for paying off debts.. i have my saving set up to consolidate my debts and pay twenty minimum a month.. so far i've paid off 400..now only 3000 left

Chill you can still get a job with some schooling. Just be like I haev this many credits and had to take a break from school for family reasons (you got pregant or something) and you want that job that is $50k to start...hell a good enough company will send you to school to finish.

My boy got a job @ ESPN his junior year just by applying they hired him full time at $35k and paid for him to finish the rest up...