Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

On a side note to have any girl hang up on you and not feel like you had anything to do with it just wait until she opens her mouth and then say this "Alright great talking to ya buddy see ya later". What will immediately follow is the girl hanging up and pondering if you really are that big of a jerk. You'll then recieve a call a couple hours later from "said" girl fishing around for an apology. Then you say you bitch you hung up on me. No ones the wiser.

when the nights go down in the city, and the sun shines on the baaaayay, said i want to be there in your city whoa oh oh

ok...someone please tell me who sings this song??....i think its country right?....first time i heard it was on a local rappers hook...he had it sped up....then i heard the original when i was vacationing in brazil....i still dont know who sings it though.

-bottles flying everywhere pisses me off something serious. I seen kids get beat down in the street for that shit.

-Lauryn Hills unplugged shit is sick.

-Dos Equis makes Corona look bad

-another lonely saturday night... perhaps i shouldnt have let the X keep the friends

-thought i heard shots now the police keep driving by

-may walk to Covergirls

-may watch TV

-about out of beer