Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

competetive eating is gross. you don't even taste the food and you're eating shitty food to begin with.

if you want to eat food because its good: get a job at a great restaurant, bust your ass for 1500 salary a month--you'll be working 60 plus hours a week. get rated in the top 50 in the states. then get fired over total bullshit.... fuck.

/yesbitter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

competetive eating is gross. you don't even taste the food and you're eating shitty food to begin with.

if you want to eat food because its good: get a job at a great restaurant, bust your ass for 1500 salary a month--you'll be working 60 plus hours a week. get rated in the top 50 in the states. then get fired over total bullshit.... fuck.

/yesbitter

whatev. buffalo wings? pie? and can do this shit.

anyway, im a girl, this is how i already eat. its like being bulimic; natural for me. after the first 5 bites of snack food i cant taste it anymore, but do i finish the box? of course.

and im sorry you got fired. that was bullshit. you should totally join the military because youre mad at the world. oh wait...

Awesomes agreat word. It can describe many things

Dear twelve ounce,

you have gotten so shitty

i don't know why i'm still on

actually i do

alcohol is the reason

some threads are entertaining others are the lowest of the low

I'm drunk listening to gogol bordello/converge/dillinja/the english beat

and wondering where have all the cowboys gone?

thanks alcohol

and im sorry you got fired. that was bullshit. you should totally join the military because youre mad at the world. oh wait...

aaaaaahaha.

i actually enlisted before i got fired. and i'm NOT mad at the world. just the jews.

did not know you owned a V... but grats on bolemia, shits hot.

peter frampton the cat

aaaaaahaha.

i actually enlisted before i got fired. and i'm NOT mad at the world. just the jews.

did not know you owned a V... but grats on bolemia, shits hot.

were they actual jews? or is this part of that cool derogatory slang. you do seem at least slightly mad at the world. just a little fyi, my dreams of vengence include cutting off the first two fingers of someones hand, slashing tires, baseball bats to wind shields, stabbing dudes in the chest/gut in an alley, etc.

ive been a proud owner for life. i even carry a card for the club.

im not technically bulimic anymore. i binge often, but stopped purging. so, i get about half way through the cycle. it sucks trying to remind myself about fullness and what not. le sigh.

I'm sitting in an aiport in Las Vegas waiting for the next leg of what promises to be a long long journey.

From here I go to Honolulu.

From Honolulu I continue on to Sydney where all I'm going to want is some fresh air, a shower, and a pint.

There are mad tons of asian people around me.

I can't sleep on planes. Too bad I can't get 12oz on a plane either.

-fuse.

peter frampton the cat

were they actual jews? or is this part of that cool derogatory slang. you do seem at least slightly mad at the world. just a little fyi, my dreams of vengence include cutting off the first two fingers of someones hand, slashing tires, baseball bats to wind shields, stabbing dudes in the chest/gut in an alley, etc.

ive been a proud owner for life. i even carry a card for the club.

im not technically bulimic anymore. i binge often, but stopped purging. so, i get about half way through the cycle. it sucks trying to remind myself about fullness and what not. le sigh.

no. only a couple jews worked there. but i liked them. as far as 'cool derog slang' i just htink racism is funny. and my jewish roommate was watching me type when i hated on the jews, it was for him.

i'm really not mad at the world. i don't like humanity for the most part, but i'm not mad at them or mad about it. i recognize that we are nothing more than a biproduct of chaos and it would be unfair of me to expect anything more from the world than it has given.

vengeance is a neat idea though, i don't really have it out for anyone though.

i've been around a lot of eating disorders. my mother was my introduction to that... and a lot of good friends/girlfriends. on that note: i'm gonna eat breakfast.

oh, and i thought BR was overrated. one of those "crazy japanese movies that makes me think they're all fucked up" type of situations. it wa a cool idea, and since seeing the movie i did read the manga which were pretty fucking cool.

though mildly hypocritical, i give a lot more leniency to crazy shit in literature than film. because in highschool i hated all the A/V indie film kids, and so i'll never like them or their work. truth.

Burger King at the airport doesn't have a dollar menu and a whopper is three bucks. Fuck them. I'm hungry, but too cheap to do anything about it.

Especially when I know that I'm going to get food on my next flight anyways.

On a side note, there are several Coach stores in the terminal at this Honolulu Airport. Dayum.

-fuse.

i ended up getting sick as shit last month,

flu then fever then pnuemonia along with a bronchial infection,chronich constapation,asthma and an inner ear infection....i almost died at a grocery store of a allergy to pinapples i never knew i had.....i had to stop smoking and am now vegetarian ...and blew 1k on medical bills and medicine... and all i got out of it was bed rash and chicken soup from my homegirl