Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

Thinking about taking a break with the mrs for a little while. Came to the conclusion after a night of heavy drinking. The only girl I actually like drives me fucking crazy so I decided to not contact each other for a couple of weeks. I don't see how married couples can last long without taking time away from each other.

those who really know only refer to it as hamba hoose and know what the razzmatazz was. i think i still have one of the hamba hoose chapsticks i told seeking i was going to send to him before they were all east coast. i like the license plate frame they have (which i purchased for my sister) that says powered by jamba

yo, if youre looking for non healthful comfort food, get stouffers mac n cheese or the veggie lasagne (which i think only comes in fmaily size, for extra comfort.). unfortunately mr abc wont eat frozen meals.

Thinking about taking a break with the mrs for a little while. Came to the conclusion after a night of heavy drinking. The only girl I actually like drives me fucking crazy so I decided to not contact each other for a couple of weeks. I don't see how married couples can last long without taking time away from each other.

well, she has the big tittie balls, so i guess that's the reason why you love her...but i've got some lined up, ya di da dee da

i would really like this rash that covers 90% of my entire body to go away. ive had it for a fucking week. if this isnt gone by christmas, santas fired.

im in a current state of perpetually wanting pizza with unprocessed pork products on it.

i had a really strange, yet partially pleasing dream last night.

today im making 72-ish cupcakes. holiday cheer will be everywhere. maybe tomorrow, if not today.

my hands are cold cause its winter and theyre the only thing that escapes the blanket.

the last hamba hoose i had was fantastic (citrus squeeze), which almost makes up for the lack of enthusiam and good moods of the people that work there. i even tipped the bitch $1+ and she didnt even say thanks. fuck you, you little depressed high school bitch. you work at jamba juice, get some fucking endorphins!