Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

I got to the crib today and theres a letter saying that my indian landlord has gone to jail on drug related charges, this is the day im supposed to get my bill for rent. i check the mail and theres no bill amoungst my mail. :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had something to say in here but then I saw a preview for Scary Movie 4 and I totally forgot.

edit: okay I remember now.

So it's been raining the last couple of days and my only jacket is not at all waterproof, so its been getting soaked and then I just hang it somewhere to dry. and as a result it now has this kind of musty "fish + used condom" smell that is pretty foul. numerous people have commented. I still cant smell it for the life of me, but I smoke, and my sense of smell is shit anyways. its a pretty cheap jacket, but it says only to dryclean. but fuck paying for dry cleaning, how can I clean it without paying for dry cleaning. that's my question. it took way too long to ask such a simple question.

Originally posted by 1/4FareMetrocard+Mar 27 2006, 04:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1/4FareMetrocard - Mar 27 2006, 04:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysBombin@Mar 27 2006, 12:29 PM

I hafta go to the DMV today to get an ID just to take my GED test

i was thinking about just getting my GED

but i decided to stay in school and finish out this year

and graduate earlier then everyone next year

[/b]

i got a ged

I went to get the ID today, they wouldn't give it to me without my social security card which my mother lost. I went to the social security office, they wouldn't give me a replacement card without an ID. Finally after like a half hour of explaining the situation I got the bitch to give me a temporary thing verifying my ss number (no hitler), but the DMV was closed so I hafta go back tomorrow for the ID. All this fuckin bullshit just to get my GED, jesus

So today i was driving on my way to my friends house thats like 40 minutes away. Before i was driving I was at my moms house and ate a huge meal and was stuffed as hell. So i get on the 2 freeway and right when i get to the on ramp, this huge pain just comes out of nowhere from my stomach and i needed to take a shit sooo bad.

Like i was clamping my ass together so i wouldnt have to take a shit. It was the worst pain ever for like 2 minutes. But well after 2 minutes i didnt feel it anymore, so i was like...better stop by home and take a shit.

Well by the time i got to my exit for home I already felt better and thought i could make it to my friends house......I was so wrong. The pain came up again! So I took the quickest exit off but...THERE WAS NO PLACE TO TAKE A SHIT. NO GAS STATIONS, NO RESTAURAUNTS, NO NOTHING. So i was like...SHIT what the fuck do i do!! So i pull over in a residential, took a sweater out of my trunk and shit in the alley.

The shit wasnt really shit, it was like...well remember the tricerotops diarhia in jurrasic park? Think like that...All nice and piled. So I wipe with my sweater and hurry the hell out of there before anyone saw.

worst pain ever.....omg