Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

the radio was on in the house to some spanish language station and they went to commercials and this guy was announcing something and then hes talking all this shit in spanish and then out of nowhere

"GRIME DE AWR"

he said grime and awr in like this awkward staccato english and everything else in perfect spanish

and that kinda came out of left field for me so i payed attention to what else he was saying and apparently he was announcing this tattoo expo going on out here

fucking sundays...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Unruly Teen Mob Smashes Oakland Windows

POSTED: 5:35 pm PST March 19, 2006

UPDATED: 5:38 pm PST March 19, 2006

OAKLAND -- A group of teens leaving a party reeled out of control early Sunday morning, wildly smashing the windows in a spree of vandalism that left more than 20 cars damaged along 37th St.

Neighbors said they were horrified when they looked out their windows to see what was going on.

"They were leaving a party and they decided to jump up and down and smash all the windows," said Susan Dell, whose car was among those damaged.

Kristin Personette flagged down an officer on nearby Broadway, but by the time they got back to the scene the damage was done. Front and rear windshields were smashed to pieces.

"I stepped out of my house saw about 30 kids -- couple with crow bars, empty out of the house onto the street," Personette said. "As the mob came down the street and they started smashing people's cars."

Corey Jones said her neighborhood is normally peaceful and quiet.

"It's senseless, it doesn't make any sense," she said. "They were angry at something. I just don't know what."

The Oakland Police Department said one juvenile had been arrested and that the incident remained under investigation.

sizzource

Town bidnezz at its fullest mang

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 19 2006, 06:41 PM

Unruly Teen Mob Smashes Oakland Windows

POSTED: 5:35 pm PST March 19, 2006

UPDATED: 5:38 pm PST March 19, 2006

OAKLAND -- A group of teens leaving a party reeled out of control early Sunday morning, wildly smashing the windows in a spree of vandalism that left more than 20 cars damaged along 37th St.

Neighbors said they were horrified when they looked out their windows to see what was going on.

"They were leaving a party and they decided to jump up and down and smash all the windows," said Susan Dell, whose car was among those damaged.

Kristin Personette flagged down an officer on nearby Broadway, but by the time they got back to the scene the damage was done. Front and rear windshields were smashed to pieces.

"I stepped out of my house saw about 30 kids -- couple with crow bars, empty out of the house onto the street," Personette said. "As the mob came down the street and they started smashing people's cars."

Corey Jones said her neighborhood is normally peaceful and quiet.

"It's senseless, it doesn't make any sense," she said. "They were angry at something. I just don't know what."

The Oakland Police Department said one juvenile had been arrested and that the incident remained under investigation.

sizzource

Town bidnezz at its fullest mang

naw....they werent angry ....they were HYPHY!

Originally posted by 909@Mar 20 2006, 01:17 AM

yesterday i found myself at a party taking a piss and drinking a beer at the same time... ever happen to anyone else when there drunk? thought it kind of strange now that i remember it

that's probably happened to me somewhere in the vicinity of X1000+

Originally posted by one two three four five@Mar 19 2006, 11:47 PM

anyone know what random nosebleeds could mean?

are you sensitive to warm, dry air? are you having an allergic reaction? are you on on blood thinners? too much blow? picking your nose?

I dunno ask a doctor for petes sake.