Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

better safe than sorry, ya know? hope it turns out all good.

hope for the best, maybe she will bring home some beer enhancing pills? heh.

This

is an<b onmouseout="this.style.color = 'black';" onmouseover="this.style.color

= 'red';" align="justify"> example [/b]of changing the

color of text using a MouseOver.

" Fill in the grid so that every row,

every column, and every 3x3 box

contains the digits 1 through 9. "

Roll your mouse on and off the grid.

You may have to wait for the page to load fully.

That's all there is to it.

There's no math involved.

The grid has numbers, but

nothing has to add up to anything else.

You solve the puzzle with reasoning

and logic.

It's fun. It's challenging. It's addictive!

Solving time is typically

from 10 to 30 minutes,

depending on your skill and experience.

sudokusamq.jpg

ANYBODY TRY THIS YET??..THIS STUFF IS LIKE MASTURBATION AND CHOCOLATE..ADDICTIVE. A GOOD TIME KILLER THOUGH. :burn:

THE PROPHET IS RESURECTED!!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!

good news about my girls. my mom was taken off of life support last monday and gained enough strength to go home on saturday! shes feeling good and is getting better every day!

my girly feels like shes 25 again.. her tests came back showing a strong and healthy heart... the pain was from a pulled muscle and was shooting pain from her chest through to her back... they had to run a few different diagnostics, one of which they stuck a tube down her throat and fished through a camera to look close up at her heart. the doctor said her heart looks better than good.

the whole past few weeks have been hell... my mom is hella important to me.. shes supported me in my bastardized-exploits ever since i told her i was going out bombing. she raised me without my father, who left her when she was nine months pregnant and never heard from him again, so shes the only biological link i have. and my girl is the one... i have been number one and bitches have been bitches. not her, tho. shes the one girl in the world that could make me change my ways. i actually respect her as an equal (she does have an edge) and honor our union.

basically, these two woman have taught me what love between people really means... my mom taught me selfless love.. no matter what was on her plate, she allways showed me that i was wanted and loved... and she being a woman, raised a man.

my wife is the only woman (i believe) who could have ever settled my ass down. we have been together non-stop for years, and we love eachother unlike i have ever known. shit.. i even spawned a few kids with her... and fucking dig the shit out of being a father and husband... and to have almost lost both of them in the same fucking week is a preverbial boot to the face. but they are both here and as honery and female as ever, i dont know what i would ever do without them.

thanks for all the positive energy!!! i appreciate that you kids held the life of my family in your hearts. it means a lot to me... you are family.

thats all for my blubbering, bleeding heart sissy dribble.