Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey hulud, you should try and find a product called "field roast." i don't know where you can find them on the coast, but they're WA based, so i'm sure its around. we had it in colorado. best meat substitute i've found. along w/ quorn. excellent products. taste and texture are superior to any others around. if you think tofurky is good, you will come when you try these...

anywho... apparently i was supposed to fill out fafsa like 2 weeks ago and my school didn't let me know and so now they're not giving me money... fuckers. hopefully they don't kick me out of school, that could be cumbersome.

mom's not doing very well. at all. i'm going home in a couple weeks, that'll be good for the family, but it will be a fucking stressed weekend.

started designing my stomach piece a couple days ago. i'm excited to get a bigger piece done on me. (my longest session has been 45 minutes for the 4 i have now). that will be fun. i wish i was well off enough to get my back started as well, but that will be like 40 hours of work... can't drop that and pay bills right now. fuxor.

bought a new pair of adidas, trying to find an image online... can't ... damn damn DAMN! another time. they're fucking hot

also picked up a stereo. i left mine back in colorado on the idea that i would be living more simply out here... yeah... 80 bills at costco. rock.

anybody in SF wanna hang out go to myspace.com/aphom and my blog... blackbook session or whore-bangin'...

Originally posted by JUDONO?+Sep 30 2005, 06:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JUDONO? - Sep 30 2005, 06:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-^ . ^@Sep 30 2005, 10:03 PM

I dont wanna be a massage therapist anymore.

:mad:

hey i need a back facial. :rolleyes:

damn casek thanks for those camera links, i had one of those for a while im gonna start to fuck with it. hey im mexican i did pay attention.

[/b]

word. i wasn't making a racist comment. i just wanted a specific races attention.

thank you.

edit: damned diction!

Originally posted by Suicide Bomber@Oct 2 2005, 12:37 PM

Man you guys ever get those chicks where its like 1 day they act like there in love with you the next day they totally ignore you then the next your just friends and then shes in love with you again and so and so forth. fucking sucks.

2 can play games...Serve her a dose of her own medicine. Force her to think about why you suddenly lost interest.

It sounds like she just wants to fuck. If you arent smashing it already stop wasting your time. You need to gain the upper hand. Dont let her think you care that much. Let her watch you hook up with someone else. It will either bother her or it wont. Either way you get yours. This should show you what you want to know

I'm irritated by the number of people here who still cannot tell the difference between THEIR/THERE, and YOUR/YOURE...

Im also irritated by the fact that i have no fuckin clue what to eat, and im staarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrving. and i got nasty blisters on my feet from last night's adventurous walk :)