Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gunm

I Got Stopped By Cops today

I've had some memorable runins with the police....I'll spare you all the stories, but one that relates to the one you posted above...

I was about 17 or 18..sitting in my car with my buddies smoking cheeba behind a grocery store. We turn the corner and get some pizza at Little Caesars...a cop parks next to us and starts to question me. He said that someone's house just got robbed down the street and my car matched the description...

Remember I was high as fuck...so I get paranoid right then and there..so I say nah we didn't do anything, go ahead and check my car out....(luckily we didn't clam bake)....he lets us go.

We sigh a big breath of relief...until I run over a concrete island in the middle of the parking lot...I was so blazed I didn't see it.. Soon after my front tire goes flat.. We get out and it starts to rain.

My buddy gets out this can of inflate-a-tire...he tries to inflate the tire but it won't work. His dumb ass takes a screw driver and hits the nozzle...it sprays in his eyes and he starts screaming...shit was so funny....we had to drive a 1/4 mile on a flat to my house...what a night..

Damn cops

I was arrested at 9 am wednesday morning (that just passed), and bonded out at 9 pm that night. fleeing charge, jumped out of a car, hid out for about an hour and a half here and there, damn dogs. ended up played some cards, ate some shitty food, almost got some ink done, seen some niggas i knew, met some new niggas, got some numbers, went the fuck home. jumped in a chevy on 22s, watched tv on the way home fuck the police im out

Originally posted by Hermdog@Apr 22 2005, 01:28 PM

I've had some memorable runins with the police....I'll spare you all the stories, but one that relates to the one you posted above...

I was about 17 or 18..sitting in my car with my buddies smoking cheeba behind a grocery store. We turn the corner and get some pizza at Little Caesars...a cop parks next to us and starts to question me. He said that someone's house just got robbed down the street and my car matched the description...

Remember I was high as fuck...so I get paranoid right then and there..so I say nah we didn't do anything, go ahead and check my car out....(luckily we didn't clam bake)....he lets us go.

We sigh a big breath of relief...until I run over a concrete island in the middle of the parking lot...I was so blazed I didn't see it.. Soon after my front tire goes flat.. We get out and it starts to rain.

My buddy gets out this can of inflate-a-tire...he tries to inflate the tire but it won't work. His dumb ass takes a screw driver and hits the nozzle...it sprays in his eyes and he starts screaming...shit was so funny....we had to drive a 1/4 mile on a flat to my house...what a night..

Damn cops

hahaha oh man, that's the only way shit like that ever happens

all damn together

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war@Apr 21 2005, 11:48 PM

get to bons, order my food

Does everyone in Vancouver eat at this fucking place? Frankly I don't see the big deal....

^^^^^

hey hey hey

bons is the total jump off

where else in the city can you get 2.05$ ALL DAY BREAKFAST?'

its good for the soul

- that and its cheeeeeeeeeeaaaappp beer on tuesdays

AND bon knows me by name - ever time i go in "hey sarah how are you?"

thats what is so brilliant about bons

if your broke and hungry, bons is the place. I walk out of there full, caffined up and it cost 4 bucks canadian. thats like a nickle to all yall mericans

sarah, have you seen the picture of the guy who ate 4 in one sitting?

last saturday night i got pulled over for being pulled over.

i was stopped, just looking for my cd case. cop comes up to me with the whole flashlight in my face intimidation scheme. questions. he went away. moron.

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war@Apr 22 2005, 12:40 PM

if your broke and hungry, bons is the place. I walk out of there full, caffined up and it cost 4 bucks canadian. thats like a nickle to all yall mericans

sarah, have you seen the picture of the guy who ate 4 in one sitting?

yeah i saw that picture when it went up....

you?

One time in middle school some undercover on a bike asks me and my friends if we wanna "buy some of dat magic herb mon?" Despite the obviously fake accent and what appeared to be a wig, he swears we wouldnt see part of his badge that huing around his neck on a chain. We said "nah its cool officer." He look at us like he was about to deny it, but apparently thought "fuck it" and left.

here's my story,

Im walking to the market at about 6 am in the morning, im in central american by the way, i didnt put on a belt and my pants are baggy, so anyway, long story short i walk around the corner where they have a few gang bangers lined up, and lucky me i fit the profile of all of them, i have an m-16 pointed at my head and about to get beat the fuck up by a few military police, shit was fire.

But here i usually always get the good cock-eyed stare and questions just because im not white.

im hammered and this Im the only one drinking/reading this thread.

Sarah, Earl is the man responsible for drinking/eating this many breakfast's/im hammered and tired.

WOO bons tomorrow. drunk tyoe.

Fuck, i had to roll through a DUI checkpoint last night. I wasn't drunk but a cool buzz was in effect. i thought it was road construction and then all of a sudden BAM! Mobile fucking police state allll around me.

Roll down window, answer their questions, head home. Fuck man, i did not need that stress at the end of the night for reals.

Originally posted by 8onus@Apr 21 2005, 10:27 PM

this shit happens to me at least once a month because apparently the only white kids in my neighborhood are there to buy drugs...BS.

I have this same exact problem. I get pulled over on my way to the corner store for being white a couple times a year. Im cool with a few of the spot kids.... they work on the next block and i smoke with them, they always come over and try to bum smokes and play with my x box. One time im driving home and i drive past a car parked at the spot and they signal to me. I thought i knew the guy so i backed up to say whats up. I didnt know the guy.... it was a cop, he asked me if i wanted any weed. I bought a nickel from him and got pulled over in my driveway. They took my ride and it cost 1200 to get it or they would auction it. CAMPAIGN PUSH OFF is a piece of shit. Fuck you Wayne County Sheriff. Bitches

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I bet his fingers smell like pepperoni.

are in in trouble,... in jail, ....no your at home on 12 oz, your worries are gone. shut up now hahahaha JKJKJKJJKJKJKJJKJKJKJKJKJJJJ

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this