I Got Stopped By Cops today

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^

hey hey hey

bons is the total jump off

where else in the city can you get 2.05$ ALL DAY BREAKFAST?'

its good for the soul

- that and its cheeeeeeeeeeaaaappp beer on tuesdays

AND bon knows me by name - ever time i go in "hey sarah how are you?"

thats what is so brilliant about bons

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war@Apr 22 2005, 12:40 PM

if your broke and hungry, bons is the place. I walk out of there full, caffined up and it cost 4 bucks canadian. thats like a nickle to all yall mericans

sarah, have you seen the picture of the guy who ate 4 in one sitting?

yeah i saw that picture when it went up....

you?

One time in middle school some undercover on a bike asks me and my friends if we wanna "buy some of dat magic herb mon?" Despite the obviously fake accent and what appeared to be a wig, he swears we wouldnt see part of his badge that huing around his neck on a chain. We said "nah its cool officer." He look at us like he was about to deny it, but apparently thought "fuck it" and left.

here's my story,

Im walking to the market at about 6 am in the morning, im in central american by the way, i didnt put on a belt and my pants are baggy, so anyway, long story short i walk around the corner where they have a few gang bangers lined up, and lucky me i fit the profile of all of them, i have an m-16 pointed at my head and about to get beat the fuck up by a few military police, shit was fire.

But here i usually always get the good cock-eyed stare and questions just because im not white.

Fuck, i had to roll through a DUI checkpoint last night. I wasn't drunk but a cool buzz was in effect. i thought it was road construction and then all of a sudden BAM! Mobile fucking police state allll around me.

Roll down window, answer their questions, head home. Fuck man, i did not need that stress at the end of the night for reals.

Originally posted by 8onus@Apr 21 2005, 10:27 PM

this shit happens to me at least once a month because apparently the only white kids in my neighborhood are there to buy drugs...BS.

I have this same exact problem. I get pulled over on my way to the corner store for being white a couple times a year. Im cool with a few of the spot kids.... they work on the next block and i smoke with them, they always come over and try to bum smokes and play with my x box. One time im driving home and i drive past a car parked at the spot and they signal to me. I thought i knew the guy so i backed up to say whats up. I didnt know the guy.... it was a cop, he asked me if i wanted any weed. I bought a nickel from him and got pulled over in my driveway. They took my ride and it cost 1200 to get it or they would auction it. CAMPAIGN PUSH OFF is a piece of shit. Fuck you Wayne County Sheriff. Bitches

Originally posted by postmodernism+Apr 23 2005, 06:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (postmodernism - Apr 23 2005, 06:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-8onus@Apr 21 2005, 10:27 PM

this shit happens to me at least once a month because apparently the only white kids in my neighborhood are there to buy drugs...BS.

I have this same exact problem. I get pulled over on my way to the corner store for being white a couple times a year. Im cool with a few of the spot kids.... they work on the next block and i smoke with them, they always come over and try to bum smokes and play with my x box. One time im driving home and i drive past a car parked at the spot and they signal to me. I thought i knew the guy so i backed up to say whats up. I didnt know the guy.... it was a cop, he asked me if i wanted any weed. I bought a nickel from him and got pulled over in my driveway. They took my ride and it cost 1200 to get it or they would auction it. CAMPAIGN PUSH OFF is a piece of shit. Fuck you Wayne County Sheriff. Bitches

[/b]

now i would sympathize with you, except you ARE guilty. i have to go to court tomarrow morning because last month during one of my usual BS runins, i managed to catch a "reckless driving on private property". heres why:

its 2 am on a friday, i am in my work clothes still and look rather rugged, aw fuck it, i always look rugged, but still. i park infront of a 7-11 to buy some jacks, i get them and get back into my car. i hit the clutch a bit early and screech into reverse, 3 seconds later as i am about to pull out on the the street i am swarmed by 2 UCs, mother fuckers were staking it out as usual, and thought i was robbing it. since they couldn't pin me on shit they hit me with the bullshit charge and a rack of threats. this is so fucking normal for me, and is why as soon as i get my school credits straight i am the fuck outta here.

one of the things southside cops love to brag about is how the crime rate has droppeed so much in recent years..this makes me laugh and heres why:

1)the crime rate hasn't dropped that much, only through statistcs, a few years ago they decided not to list gang related murders along with the rest and made arangements with media not to publish anything gang related...the majority of the crime in my neighborhood is gang related, so while they boast there was only five murders this year, that number is false as shit, and i can name 7 off the top of my head.

2)one of the ways they have reduced crime is by harasing countless mother fuckers, its wrong as shit and they think it really works, its a gestapo type tactic. i have been illegaly searched more times than i have eaten pussy, and i love to eat pussy.

and why is all the sudden action being taken on crime that was once ignored?

GENTRIFICATION

all the rich people want to move back into DC, they are tired of commuting, rich people always get what they want. so what happens when rich people want to live in the city, and want to build their house on the lot where i live?

they butter up the zoning comissioner so he will condemn projects and houses where poor folk live, we get kicked out, or bought out by developers, and luxury condos and mansions are built in our place turning our neighborhoods into places we could never afford to live..equal housing opportunity? HA, i see this shit happening everyday in my hood, it is the only reason cops give a fuck now, and unless i get my degree on for real, i will never be able to move back here after i leave. what they fail to see is while the neighborhoods they knock down may be crime ridden they are still communities hith history.

me personally being the last of a dying breed (urban-dwelling blue colar whites), i am disgusted with all of it, its a fucking feudal system, and we are getting kicked out like dogs, we work hard as fuck and this is how we get treated, i have stood on a porch 9 in hand when a developer tried to get up on my moms house, fuck them, fuck the upper class for thinking they can boss us around, the hardest working people in america get paid the least, its fucked up, i build thier houses, now they want mine.

edit: spelling

so many, so many

On a Thursday night(TnT) Going to the cornerstore to get a 40 with

a friend, Not writing just copping a beer at 8:00. as soon as we hit the Ave.

four Dt's in Durango screech to halt amost riding up on the sidewalk next to us. Call us over

to the car. I try to be as naive as possible "Can I help you officer? Is there

something wrong? Is Lassie Alright?" They tell us they pulled us over

because we looked Back. Thats right we LOOKED BACK, at first i thought

he said it was because we looked black(i heard lawsuits and dollar signs ringing

in my head even though im white) but nope they said because we looked back which

made us look suspicious. NO SHIT. A car almost slams over the curb and screaches its

tires. YOU THINK I MIGHT LOOK BACK SO I DONT GET RUN OVER. NAAAAAHHHHH

TODAY IS THE PERFECT DAY TO GET RUN OVER. So cop takes my ID and i just start

fucking around with him. "Nice Car, When did you get the new wheels? Are

you guys going to put rims on so you blend in in the hood?" They are all

Yeah-Yeahing and start talking about cars with each other. while they are

talking about cars i slip in with "I'm glad they got four of you guys rolling in

one car in case you got a situation(cough: like this)" Me and my boy just

look at each other and try and hold back laughter. They let us off on our

case of "Looking Back". Fuck Pork

*edit spelling and nonsense

Originally posted by hopeizm@Apr 22 2005, 09:22 AM

older cops tend to be ok, the younger ones who feel they have something to prove are the ones to look out for..... they will antagonise you into shouting and being agressive just so they can get that arrest for a public disorder offence...... it pays just to bite your tongue sometimes!

police in general suck dildos, nowdays its about the

figures and arrest rates/ numbers, and thats the truth...

they dont give a shit about no one, especially from where im from,

so much crime going on they target easy stupid things for arrest rates...

fuk em they are a breed of there own nowdays, maybe 40years ago

they was around to help you out and they had a local police man wat everyone knew/ nowdays they are just cunts....guilty until

proven innocent, you no how to get down, no comment!!!

girl bought me a new digi...i couldn't sleep, and decided to take a walk and take pictures to get to know my new toy better. cop stops me by pulling onto the sidewalk in front of me(i guess to keep me from running?!). dudes like, "do you know anything about those bright flashes i just saw!"...i'm all, "yeah, it was me taking a picture." dude insisted that he look through the pictures i took. i basically told him that i didn't want him inspecting my personal photos. he ran my name for warrents, etc and ended up letting me go...the whole ordeal took like 45minutes - hour.

i have like 4 other stories, all with the same basic plot...it's so retarded