Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that's the secret spot....joints ride forever....too bad someone toyed the learn.........u got a flick of the otha SEPT that's down there??

Wish I did. Some of the stuff down there is covered and toyed up and I definitely would have flicked another sept if I saw it. If I'm there again in the future I'll keep my eye out.

i came across a couple of up and coming graffiti artist the other day while out taking photos and i had a word with them and the mentioned that they are so scared to do graffiti on the legal wall or in portlansd cuz they dont wanna be dissed now the way i was taught is that if you wanna get anywhere in this field you gotta indure the disrespect untill you earn the respect and i mentioned that and one of the guys told me about himself getting jumped and his paint stolen because he had no sense of style now thats where it hurts to hear because we all started out toys with no style, we all started out tagging the safe spots before the risky ones now i understand the food chain very well but as an artist just coming into the game looking up to the likes of rich or sept or lack or learn or ich or burn etc and then getting jumped by them instead of learn from them kills morale alot im out here doing the same thing as you are not for respect and not for fun and not because of girls or fame im doing it cuz i love it i love driving past a wall that i hit or seeing a train that i bombed its an amazing feeling i love and respect all the artist in maine and amso glad to have lived in their life time but to hear the stories that i heard it sickens me to the point where im ashamed to call myself a graffiti artist i hope everyone here has many safe journeys and adventures and that all you toys keep doing your thing cuz one day youll be looked up to like i look up to the current legends lets learn from our elders not fight with them!! much respect to all no diss inteded just hopes for a brighter future!!