Vacationland

oOsoupOo

Im trying to understand what you are saying.. First of all comapring ICH to raket is like comparing partu to rich.. Ich has put in more street work then you probably dude.. hes all city and most wanted in Boston.. and also up in other cites. Im not calling you out bro, cause you're a real ass dude whos done alot of work.. and i respect that. But, lets get real here.. raket is doing his thing, but the amount of work ICH has done isnt even comparable to Raket..Peace!

You are missing the entire point of the rant, which was most people who are freight specific don't change their style up as much as peope who's work is predominantly is safe spots painted in the middle of the day, as opposed to illegal, somewhat sketchy spots in the pitch black. Ich has national renown for doing a couple thousand of the exact same outline, not because he can do portraits when he feels like it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ich's radical, Rackets coming along nicely. There's no way they should be compared to one another. They are worlds apart in many ways.

As far as Racket painting the same style over and over, Thats a good thing. From what I understand, he's some what new to this game. Rocking a simple style is what he should be doing. If you look at his work over this past year, you will notice his improvements. It's from his steady rocking of the same style that's giving him a fast track to understanding his letters deeper, Giving him more can control and confidence. This is what all new writers should do. Fr8's or on walls.

Keep up the good work Racket!

Im trying to understand what you are saying.. First of all comapring ICH to raket is like comparing partu to rich.. Ich has put in more street work then you probably dude.. hes all city and most wanted in Boston.. and also up in other cites. Im not calling you out bro, cause you're a real ass dude whos done alot of work.. and i respect that. But, lets get real here.. raket is doing his thing, but the amount of work ICH has done isnt even comparable to Raket..Peace!

totally agree:D

I know you guys have probably talked about it before, but i was hoping we could bring it back up. A maine zine, photos, interviews, lots of trains. We have the means, and its something we all love, so why not do it. Any takers, if this is an extremely rediclous request then just disregard this post.

Archived