Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo The Art Mart On Congress Flips AA's... Nice Little Color Selection... Same Price As Any Where Else... I Talked To The Cat The Runs It Like A Few Months Ago And He Said He'd Get Um, Dude Actually Came Through... Just Letting Those That Are Traveling On The Bus All The Way To AC Moore In On A Shorter Trip...

it's been a whiles since ive posted anything but props to the portland "OLD SCHOOL SCEENE"......BERN RICH,(TCK) Asend,Baste,Astro,learn,test,caser, xmen, Old crosby mills...gerv(eco)...anyone who helped pave the way. i had a chance to visit this weekend and its great to see the new talent and the sceene still going.... big ups to jurne,ember, and lack.

i cant wait to go visit again this weekend, yo turtle get at me little brother...Free WERKS~RASE

Um yeah.. Ich can do anything he wants.. burners, characters, portraits, his fills are amazing.. he does blocks on trains because of the readability effect.. and its made him pretty famous!

As stated on his wiretap interview, if coke changed Thier logo all the time, nobody would know who they were. There are archives full of ich freights that look the same, somebody called out raket cause he's repetitive where it counts instead of innovating and trying new ideas on wack legal spots, tracksides that can't be read by passengers on a train going 50 mph, and bridges in the middle of fucking nowhere. There's not many people on this thread from Maine that put in any real amount of work and still throw thier fucking opinion in all the time. I could make a list a half mile long of people who paint steel heavily that don't change there style up dramatically, if at all.

Guest pb4life

all reposts at one point or another

jurne.jpg[/img]

graffiti.jpg[/img]

4473868956_9b50256720_o.jpg[/img]

4440600361_16760765b7_o.jpg[/img]

4426487244_8da7cf84bb_o.jpg[/img]

4320037018_f1a9494e68_o.jpg[/img]

4310288524_df34fc5cd0_b.jpg[/img]

4177385167_d56fcd43b7_b.jpg[/img]

4167478366_34954ea20e_o.jpg[/img]

4155732085_f4b1596fd2_b.jpg

[/img]

As stated on his wiretap interview, if coke changed Thier logo all the time, nobody would know who they were. There are archives full of ich freights that look the same, somebody called out raket cause he's repetitive where it counts instead of innovating and trying new ideas on wack legal spots, tracksides that can't be read by passengers on a train going 50 mph, and bridges in the middle of fucking nowhere. There's not many people on this thread from Maine that put in any real amount of work and still throw thier fucking opinion in all the time. I could make a list a half mile long of people who paint steel heavily that don't change there style up dramatically, if at all.

Im trying to understand what you are saying.. First of all comapring ICH to raket is like comparing partu to rich.. Ich has put in more street work then you probably dude.. hes all city and most wanted in Boston.. and also up in other cites. Im not calling you out bro, cause you're a real ass dude whos done alot of work.. and i respect that. But, lets get real here.. raket is doing his thing, but the amount of work ICH has done isnt even comparable to Raket..Peace!

Archived