Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generally calling someone a granola is to insult either their appearance or their lifestyle, or both. Typically a "granola" is someone who acts or looks like a hippy.. I'll assume "fuck the granola eaters" is a jab at hipster fags who are cocky about their individualism yet forget that they look and act like every other hipster fag. Hippy Granola's often sport the shoeless, showerless look, wearing drug rugs/bandanas. traveling granola's tend to have a fondness for the colors tan and brown. Traveling granola's, in my experience, are nice enough people. Maybe a little lost.. but nice. Ripped hand-me-down clothing and a guitar is also a must. Hipster art fag granola's dress in cool vintage clothing from goodwill or salvation army. The shittier or nerdier it is, the cooler! and more unique/individual!

Aside from the different style of granola's the general connotation of the word is that: if you're a granola you're most likely a douchebag who is full of yourself.

So, while I personally enjoy eating granola (it's not half bad in yogurt!), I won't take offense to that statement.

Generally calling someone a granola is to insult either their appearance or their lifestyle, or both. Typically a "granola" is someone who acts or looks like a hippy.. I'll assume "fuck the granola eaters" is a jab at hipster fags who are cocky about their individualism yet forget that they look and act like every other hipster fag. Hippy Granola's often sport the shoeless, showerless look, wearing drug rugs/bandanas. traveling granola's tend to have a fondness for the colors tan and brown. Traveling granola's, in my experience, are nice enough people. Maybe a little lost.. but nice. Ripped hand-me-down clothing and a guitar is also a must. Hipster art fag granola's dress in cool vintage clothing from goodwill or salvation army. The shittier or nerdier it is, the cooler! and more unique/individual!

Aside from the different style of granola's the general connotation of the word is that: if you're a granola you're most likely a douchebag who is full of yourself.

So, while I personally enjoy eating granola (it's not half bad in yogurt!), I won't take offense to that statement.

you really just spent the time to type all this about granola...

Archived