The Great Photography Superthread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that free cat picture, for serious. Every time I see it I want to taser someone.

Page 6 was slamming.

What the fuck was that little Heidi looking girl's deal? Her arms are too short and her head is too small for her body. It also looks like it's on backwards.

Here's my contribution. This was easily the worst fashion faux pas ever. Anyone old enough to remember this time can laugh along with me.

B00000284P.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Originally posted by sarcasm+May 15 2005, 05:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarcasm - May 15 2005, 05:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-IDrinkSprite@May 15 2005, 09:37 AM

46367.jpg

this is a pic of a staged drunk driving accident they do at highschools before prom time... i remember they came to my highschool.. shit was nuts. they played a recorded 9-1-1 tape over the loudspeakers and had all the ambulences, figherfighters, and police out in the streets. they even set off an grip of m80's or something to create the sound of a huge car crash. it was disturbing

or it can be real, and that would suck

[/b]

that pic is way to clean and perfect to be real. It was taken by a proffesional that shit is deffinetely staged im sure for a example to kids to make them not drink and drive.

Originally posted by Manifesto+Jun 4 2005, 07:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Manifesto - Jun 4 2005, 07:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-caffeine@Jun 3 2005, 05:59 AM

That flick of Mt. Fuji is tripping me out.

I didn't even realize clouds could form like that...Or maybe photoshopped?

nah its for real,

i forgot why it happens,

but you know, it has something to do with the volcano.

[/b]

The heat and precipitation follow the cone shape of the volcano/mountain and condense on top.