The Great Photography Superthread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daddy fucked me and i loved it,and im expelled,and im hooked on meth and im living in the woods behind matts house and im working at the meat packing plant and could i borrow 20 dollars? and im going out with a 300 pound 15 year old marylin manson bitch all because i carved thatr stupid shit on my arm

Originally posted by H. Lecter@Apr 30 2005, 11:55 AM

mc_serch.jpg

MC Serch,like shit is sweet.

mc serch has been out my way for quite some time. Tipped me 20 to park his car a year back. Who the fuck is this guy? I think he was the hype man at the Nas show. Annoying fuck... I couldnt figure out who he was until it clicked. When i saw him at Nas all i could think is: What a herb... I was almost embarassed for his ass. He just stood up there and talked and then spit a short verse. It was fleeting, im curious if anybody knows anything about his ass. I listen to his radio show on my way to work. He was talking about how is dad was big on wall street and he just seems out of place.