SHOULD WE STARVE A RETARDED LADY?

excalibus

pull the tube,

at my fathers request, i am to take his glock 40, and put a bullet in the back of his head should he ever become a vegitable.

i'll do it to, shit, if thats the only last wish of my father...done.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The fucked up thing is that the only legal way to end a human life is by taking them off of life support. In this case, starving. I think starving to death would be one of the worst ways to die, just thinking how hungry you are for your final waking moments. And the quickest, most painless way to die which would be some morphine followed by a lethal dose of potassium-chloride is illegal.

Ya know... if they arent pumping this woman full of oxycontin and nitrus oxide its a damn shame. I wish they could just let this woman die with some dignity. This has become a circus and its sick.

The husband made a sacred pledge "till death do us part." I feel like he is immorally copping out. For the last 15 years he has been restricted by the fact that his wife is in a vegetative state and he probably feels like he got the bum end of the stick. This isnt about her....ITS ABOUT HIM. He wants to be aleviated from his responsibility. I probably would too... but wouldnt act on the impulse. This fucknut wants his wife to starve to death and its completely selfish. For all you know she is in a perpetual land of flowers and bunnies and blissfully happy.

When this is all said and done with I hope he never gets any pussy again for the rest of his life.

Originally posted by SF1@Mar 24 2005, 03:26 AM

WOW! YOU SURE ARE A DOUSCHBAG!!!

Ha. your funny. I may have a weak moral compass but selfishness and dishonesty make me sick. Why should the womans husband be let off the hook. He married her. Does he not want to pay to sustain her? I personally think marraige is a joke but that guy made a serious commitment... any way you slice it. Is this proper recourse? It seems cold and pathetic. I bet if he could legally divorce her in the state shes in this wouldnt be going down? Maybe he is acting on her wishes but there are other people that still love her for. I feel like he stopped loving her 15 years ago and possibly resents her for the circumstances or feels so distanced from her that he doesnt really care. Why should he have control over her fate? If her family wants to take responsibility why should he stop them? Think what you want Everybodys entitle to their opinion. I havent been paying attention to any of it.

Originally posted by postmodernism@Mar 24 2005, 05:01 PM

Ya know... if they arent pumping this woman full of oxycontin and nitrus oxide its a damn shame. I wish they could just let this woman die with some dignity. This has become a circus and its sick.

The husband made a sacred pledge "till death do us part." I feel like he is immorally copping out. For the last 15 years he has been restricted by the fact that his wife is in a vegetative state and he probably feels like he got the bum end of the stick. This isnt about her....ITS ABOUT HIM. He wants to be aleviated from his responsibility. I probably would too... but wouldnt act on the impulse. This fucknut wants his wife to starve to death and its completely selfish. For all you know she is in a perpetual land of flowers and bunnies and blissfully happy.

When this is all said and done with I hope he never gets any pussy again for the rest of his life.

15 years? I'm not in the states so I haven't heard of this story but if my wife was a vegetable for 15 years I'd definatly pull the plug on her. Is the husband supposed to just sit by her side for the rest of his life wasting money on a hopeless cause? He has control over her fate because he married her. I think he knows what's best. And considering he took so long to actually pull the plug shows how much he cared about her. You sound like someone who doesn't know how to move on to me.

Guest willy.wonka

i know right... she hasnt eaten in 5 days ad they say she'll be gone in about 2 weeks

what are those people thinking?

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by excalibus@Mar 23 2005, 05:34 PM

I think this is a disgrace and am disilusiond over the incident, it is SPARTICAN!!!!!

I like the new people that seem to be more right leaning...

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=SPARTICAN

No entry found for SPARTICAN.

Did you mean SPARTINA?

Suggestions:

SPARTINA

SPARTAN

SPRAY CAN

ZAPOTECAN

SPARTEINE

SPATTING

SEPTARIAN

SPORT CAR

SPARTACUS

SPARGING

SPARKING

SPORTING

SPURTING

SEPTICAL

Z PARTICLE

I like the word retard, especially the way your ignorant no heart self uses it. You are clearly concerned with the human condition, and specifically this brain dead women:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=retard

re·tard2

n. Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a mentally retarded person.

A person considered to be foolish or socially inept.

I've given up on your RETARDED asses, go read some Fox news bullshit and think the world is getting warmer because Jesus doesn't want you to be cold. Mean while, a women who is determined brain dead by more doctors than you'll ever see and three federal judges standards will remain alive because of who?....BIG GOVERNMENT CONSERVATIVESTHAT USE THE PLIGHT OF A BRAIN DEAD WOMEN TO EARN CLOUT WITH THE BIBLE THUMPING MASSES WHO HAVE NO CONCEPT OF WHAT OUT GOVERNMENT IS ACTUALLY ABOUT...Every step you take is an afront to my freedom of thaught and choice...fuck you

alright.. this lady hasn't used her cerebral cortex in so long that at this point, it's the same consistency as watered down oatmeal. when they say she's a vegetable, goddammit, they mean it.. she's a fucking vegetable. yeah, she sporadically responds to light and sound... big deal.. plants do that too. and what happens when you stop watering your plants? hmm.. let's think for a minute.... .. do they scream and cry in agony? no..... they don't. vegetables don't scream at all.. they just wither up and die. i don't care what hippies say, i don't hear shit. basically, any part of her brain that would process the pain and suffering involved with death by starvation is not there. so she's just gonna dry up and die. boo hoo.. why would you want her to live anyway? i wouldn't want to live if all i did was sit around and shit myself all day. c'mon...

So basically the government is saying if the husband decides that his wife is better off being put to rest, then the just way of going about that is through starving the poor woman? Excuse my ignorance, but why dont they just put her to sleep via a quick and easy injection? Is it because that would be illegal? If so, whats the reasoning behind it. I think the only right way to go about this, is to do it as quick and painless as understandably possible.

If I were in a that state, I hope my girlfriend would pull the plug on me....

And she feels the same. However I have NO rights regarding my girlfriend in Ireland. It would be up to her parents. And they would keep her alive in the interest of being good christians too. Those parents disgust me...

if they r gonna kill her then just do it dont starve her..... if i was in that situation that her husband is in then i wouldnt fight to hold on, shes not comming back. they need to just let her go but dont starve her just give her some good medicine and let her go.............

first off she's not fucking retarded. She is in a permananent vegetative state. A person who is retarded can still function on some level or another and is born with a brain deformity. Terry Schaivo atone point was a completely healthy person just like you and I.

Now that we got that shit out of the way have you ever seen someone that has been in that state for the amount of time that she has been in it? Your body gets covered in bed sores, your bones become brittle, your muscles shrink and tighten up to the point that your stuck int eh fetal position, your feet start to curl under and become permamnantly deformed.

Do you not realize that this woman is permanantly braindead? She has absolutely no control over her body, and is now a deformed shell of a woman. She has ABSOLUTELY no chance of recovery and I want to ask you this, what kind of quality of life can she have in this state? Thats right there is no quality to a life where your stuck in a bed with no way to do anything for yourself and not even aware of whats going on.

Take it from someone who knows watching someone you care for in this state is HELL. You come to realize that sometimes death is alot nicer option for them than life because atleast then the pain will be over. Thats the choice that my family had to make for my father when he fell into the same state.

Personally Iw ould much rather be dead too than in this state. Seeing someone like thsi first hand is is hell and I am sure that being in this state must be absolutely horrible.

Let her pass and quit suffering.

approximately TEN PERCENT of this woman's brain is still functioning.

she used to look good, now she's a mess.

she wouldn't wanna live this way.

this is not a life, it's an existance for the comfort of the family.

time to check out.

her parents are just clinging to the last shread of hope that she'll come out of it.

news flash for ya. she's been that way for what, 15 years? She's already gone, turn the machines (ie feeding tube for you technical people) off. let her and everyone else rest.

a big huge IF, but if she was to regain consciousness, do any of you really think she would want to live like that? thats not a life, thats a prison. unless she develops alzheimers and forgets life as it was before, I don't think there is any possibility of her being grateful about the situation.

I applaud all the judges and the supreme court for letting it run its course and not interfering with the husbands rights.

PS. fuck all the Bushes and their feeble attempts to moralize amerika.

Archived