So I'm gonna be a father....

Hermdog

congratulations herm! i also am married(4 years now) and we have 2 little ones, a girl and a boy, and it is just an amazing feeling when you hold your baby and look into his(or her) eyes for the first time and know that this baby is a part of you, youll know what i mean. And make sure and enjoy the baby when he or she is small because they grow fast and time goes by quickly, take as many pictures as you can! Good luck to you and your wife, i hope everything goes well through the pregnancy. peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hermdog@Mar 16 2005, 05:33 PM

Thought I'd share it with you since I consider 12oz to be somewhat of a friendly environment for me this past few years...

Same here, wifey gets jealous cause I spend a good amount of my time here on 12oz..I have a 9 month old baby :gaga: ..Congratulations dog, your life will definetaly change in a good way..Pay a lot attention to your baby, they're so smart and seem to understand everything you tell em, they also do the krazy ass shit..Dont forget bout your wife, shes going to need alot of help and attention...Good luck...Peace :gaga:

*Funny Story*

I hit up my baby on almost every single piece I bust..One day I went to a local Graff/Printing shop, and there were a few youngstas I've met at the yards a while back.I said sup to em and all that, when i went to look at the paint they asked my wife if that was S******* (my baby)...And they were all hyper like if they've met a big time writer n shit..I thought it was funny..But yeah..Congratulations again..

Thanks for the kind comments...I'm really excited..

I don't care if its a boy or girl...but we are leaning toward a boy. But we're a little bias since we've been watching Alure's little guy...he's such a good kid. But I know when mine is born it will be a stubborn bad ass like it's mom and dad.. It'll probably scream alot and be spoiled from having 3 sets of grandparents and even more great grandparents..

We started trying in Jan. but not seriously until Feb when Mrs. Hermdog picked up the Ovulation Testing kit...if you're trying I suggest that route. It's like a pregnacy test, but you take it every morning, and it tells you when your ovulation is...

As far as names go...we've got a few in mind.

And you best believe my offspring will be into trains..even if they're just toys at first.

Originally posted by Hermdog+Mar 17 2005, 12:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hermdog - Mar 17 2005, 12:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Mar 17 2005, 12:58 PM

so, is your kid gonna be in alures sons crew?

Yea as long as he's true to the game..

[/b]

haha, symbols should have a kid, too. now that would be a crew.