CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i bet thoz has nasty flarez!

no but the elmers caps work on rusto perfectly (and mainly any can for that matter), but clog easily if you dont clean them after use (only cap i do it with). they are hard to control sometimes, but when you do they are fucking nice. michael's, ben frank, and jo ann all have em. i havent really seen them anywhere else, minus local art stores.

i have never used "boston" thins, but ima check them out. i take it they dont leak on rusto?

if you need expensive imported paint just to get nice tags and throws you have no business writing

boston thins get good mini flares and the tags i catch with them on rusto are always sharp.

didnt know this forum strictly pertained to bombing and tagging.

:rolleyes:

astros work.

"quick color" brand dollar paint from home depot which only comes in white and black work good with astros and most euro caps. just be sure to wear a glove because towards the end of the can they leak alot and then stop leaking. the blacks a decent paint too.

didnt know this forum strictly pertained to bombing and tagging.

:rolleyes:

wow, you're not just a lame, you're also stupid as shit

i dont know why people wont just buy 6 ironlaks from oink and some thins and tag with a thincap instead of buying shitty american paint and trying to use a fatcap and getting sloppy tags.

your cool.

and what i said still stands. the title of this thread isnt "caps for bombing sooperthread."

and if you did what i said youd spend the same amount of money, get a hell of alot more tags, have better looking/longerlasting tags

*you're* cool

what you said is that you'll have sloppy tags with rusto + whatever caps

i get rusto for a dollar and no shipping, i can get just as many tags from it as i could with ironlak and it doesn't fade any faster than ironlak you fucking idiot, even if it did it wouldn't matter because the buff would get it way before the sun could fade it

AGAIN, IF YOU NEED EXPENSIVE IMPORTED PAINT AND EURO CAPS JUST TO CATCH PROPER TAGS, THEN YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS PAINTING

lame bitch

murrrr

so anywayssssssss

i just found a shitload of euro hood caps and i forgot which ones do what. i know pink and orange are fat, blue is basically a stock cap and black with comfort tech is thin.

so my question to you is, wheres that cap width chart ive seen floating around here? i had it saved on my old computer.

on invisible glass and elmers spray glue, both of the caps look alike, but i think they are different. i think the boston thins are on invisible glass, and the elmers is kinda a fat cap almost like the rusto fat, cept it looks exactly the same as boston thin

Archived