CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone have a sekt cap adapter they wanna sell me? and not charge me 6 dollars for shipping......

went to home depot the other day and they only had one or 2 good colors in classic rustoleum. all the colors i wanted were the painters touch stuff. whose highpressure/any angle spray combo has seriously pissed me off

question

my buddy hooked me up with some caps recently that i was using on rusto cans that came out niiiice and fat, and flared well too. i cant remember what they were tho. someone was refering to them as "true rusto fats" because they had an orange middle but weren't the same as the elmers ones. does anyone know the story on this? ive racked the elmers for years and had no clue anything else really existed for rusto, but these were noticeably fatter and flared better than anything id ever gotten off elmers. someone help me out here cause im tryin to get some more. i was also thinking i might have just gotten confused about the orange middle and that they were actually just NY fats, but ive heard those leak on rusto (which is why ive never fucked with them) and these caps i had definitely didnt. any help would be appreciated, altho i guess i could just holler at the dude that gave me them and solve this shit myslef.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a problem, I use to be super into flare tags, but the only thing available to me to use is Rusto, Rusto Fats will flare, but they usually dont look too good, so I want to start just doing tags that are a bit more thin, whats a good cap to use that will work on rusto? Thin or midsize? Kinda like this one, was it done with a fat cap? http://dayinthelyfe.com/wp-content/uploads/sever.jpg I appreciate it.

caps is caps far as im concerned.

I generally use rusto paint. If i got em

i will use a ny thin (wish it was thinner) and

a rusto fat cap. If i dont have em i use stocks

and im fine with that.

My primary reason behind wanting caps is

speed. If im on the side of the road and trying

to fill with a color i rather do it quickly. Having

a fatcap is useful.