RIP Patrick Elasik

Devilush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

he was passing through my old town back in the day and it was my birthday. my parents got pizza for my friends and those guys. i didnt know them well but we painted that night. seems i always paint on my birthday. it was when mass appeal was in its first issue. they were touring around trying to sell it to shops. he was in a shady ass hotel and something funny happened where he was trying to get a condom cause he needed to get some play and he used this ghetto vending machine that said "sex items" he went to get a condom and it was cologne! it was classic.

16 vandals

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I never really took the time to thank you for being so cool to me, but i guess this day in age nobody does that. Thats not right its just the way it is. Thank You Patrick..Rest in Peace. You will be missed. I remember how pleased you were when I told you Sire/Stren & High were the only ones i caught on those CSX coal cars in S.carolina. It wont be the same looking at those cars knowing your gone....................

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the other day i was just thinkin about the time we were smoked out of our minds and got to the toll booth on the hutch and neither one of us had any money. we waited in line for like 15 minutes and neither one of us even thought about it until we were at the booth. then we went to my uncles house in connecticut and got pissy off that everclear. those were such good times.

that same day these turned up in my email-

RIP brother-

AGAINST MAGAZINE FAME 2007 STRONG!

104.jpg

siretume.jpg

siretume1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know what it is, but I remember noticing his freights, around 99 and though he was simple, I liked it. I noticed more, even on my trips, and was always shouting him out. He was tight, and so are the very few I got of him. But I'd like to see his stuff just as much from Katch in Hawaii. So I'm from no where, but for what it is. Thank you for the memories stranger.

• 1 month later...

Patricio...thinking of you tonite. Went to visit your mom and sister. We loved you up good. I slept in your childhood bedroom. Loved seeing your Star Wars "puffy stickers". Miss your smile and your eyes. Feel your presence SIRE RISE. **GraceONE** Up Up Up and AWAKE.

• 9 months later...