Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Devilush

RIP Patrick Elasik

In the early 90's most of the lines were clean and bare. A few were common catches on the lines, Sug, Fate, High, Jase, Kaps, Pre and Sire. Yes Sire, I think i caught more of his between 94-97 than anyone else. That what I am talking about being up in a game at a time when not many were really up. Never knew Pat personally but knew of him through the (N)ATIONWIDE brotherhood, RELAX IN PARADISE my ACTION MAKE FAME FAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by southrngent@Apr 5 2005, 08:45 AM

In the early 90's most of the lines were clean and bare. A few were common catches on the lines, Sug, Fate, High, Jase, Kaps, Pre and Sire. Yes Sire, I think i caught more of his between 94-97 than anyone else. That what I am talking about being up in a game at a time when not many were really up. Never knew Pat personally but knew of him through the (N)ATIONWIDE brotherhood, RELAX IN PARADISE my ACTION MAKE FAME FAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homie definitely knew it was going to be "A Metal Future"

RIP

Pat

Sire, sire, sire rock...bombs in heaven.....

sire.jpg

...while the earth we rock

tsasirekolestrewncaspo.jpg

we will never forget you bro---->FS, (N), AMF, UCA,

RIP...

he was passing through my old town back in the day and it was my birthday. my parents got pizza for my friends and those guys. i didnt know them well but we painted that night. seems i always paint on my birthday. it was when mass appeal was in its first issue. they were touring around trying to sell it to shops. he was in a shady ass hotel and something funny happened where he was trying to get a condom cause he needed to get some play and he used this ghetto vending machine that said "sex items" he went to get a condom and it was cologne! it was classic.

16 vandals

I never really took the time to thank you for being so cool to me, but i guess this day in age nobody does that. Thats not right its just the way it is. Thank You Patrick..Rest in Peace. You will be missed. I remember how pleased you were when I told you Sire/Stren & High were the only ones i caught on those CSX coal cars in S.carolina. It wont be the same looking at those cars knowing your gone....................

Rest in peace, we had that issue in brooklyn back in 99 but seems like things were only getting better for ya. condolences to his friends, family, & crew

WOW that rooftop looks exactally like the very first piece i ever caught of pats back in like 95. Rest In Peace Bro.

SB1

the other day i was just thinkin about the time we were smoked out of our minds and got to the toll booth on the hutch and neither one of us had any money. we waited in line for like 15 minutes and neither one of us even thought about it until we were at the booth. then we went to my uncles house in connecticut and got pissy off that everclear. those were such good times.

that same day these turned up in my email-

RIP brother-

AGAINST MAGAZINE FAME 2007 STRONG!

104.jpg

siretume.jpg

siretume1.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now