being back from iraq has convinced me.....

WhAt_dA_fUcK

that shits rough,i just got the put down from the girl im in love with cause were three states away,but thats fucked up she could do that to you when your over seas risking your life for her and the guy shes having sex with,i wouldnt talk to her again,but it depends on how much you love her,this has no doubt been the worst breakup ive had,im here listening to al green through long hours of the night,anyways,sorry to hear about your loss,but look at it this way,you might not be able to replace her,but there are other things ahead of you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Those questions go along with string of inappropriate "so you did a bid" questions i think many

people have in the back of there mind, be it a gross fascination or vicarious living. Its tough to

handle I would imagine. But its ignant ass folk er’where; its how you handle it that speaks to

your character.

I once spent a month in mexico. My lady picked me up from the airport and in the 1st 15 minutes

she decided it was a good time to let me go, even though we had another hour in the car

together. Now in my case there was no ‘war’ going on, but the point is its ignant ass folk

er’where, and how you handle it speaks to your character.

Plus friends come and go fam is forever, if she dipped on you while you needed some support she

aint for you shes for herself so let her go and move on. If you can’t parlay the “ I just risked my

life for my country, now blow me lady”, angle, dog com’on. Whats surviving war good for if not some sweet civilian ass when you get home.

Hey. I ahve a cousin in Iraq right now, and a good friend of mine just came back. I totally understand what your saying, he says the same shit. He said he would rather be back there too becasue things are different. He didnt go much into detail but i wasnt going to push it. I figure when of if he wants to tlak about it he will, until then....?

As for girls, yea we can suck. but she totally hit a low spot by cheating you while you were doing honorable duty. Thats whack. Plus theres lots of others hotties out there who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated.

Guest willy.wonka

sounds like you've seen too much of the REAL and have come home to the FAKE..the plastic.. people that dont know what life's about..the non caring..i can go on, but never fear..this isnt hell.. love can be found all around.. go to your family and stuff.

and im sorry to break this to you, but all girls are sluts. except for those exceptional 12oz girls.

my homie came back from iraq and he was not the same...another one of my friends came back and he couldnt stand being in the clubs anymore.

Originally posted by willy.wonka@Feb 23 2005, 08:32 PM

sounds like you've seen too much of the REAL and have come home to the FAKE..the plastic.. people that dont know what life's about..the non caring..i can go on, but never fear..this isnt hell.. love can be found all around.. go to your family and stuff.

and im sorry to break this to you, but all girls are sluts. except for those exceptional 12oz girls.

my homie came back from iraq and he was not the same...another one of my friends came back and he couldnt stand being in the clubs anymore.

Not ALL girls are sluts. Im sure as hell not and I was not always a 12oz girl. Theres just a lot that give bad fucking reps.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Chiral@Feb 23 2005, 08:41 PM

Not ALL girls are sluts. Im sure as hell not and I was not always a 12oz girl. Theres just a lot that give bad fucking reps.

agreed, now..what about those tits?

your registration is pending authorization

ive definately got 20 on that shit.

but in all seriousness, i dont really know how your reacting to the situation with the girl. but i know ive been known to be a total pushover in the past, not once somebody has done something like that but a pushover none the less. depending on how much you care about her i could see how it would be difficult to say fuck off and die, ive been in similar situations. but make sure that you done just turn over and take that shit without some justification, i wouldnt say go out and kill her or anything like that but maybe the fact that you are back now and refuse to be with her is justification enough. i dont know if that makes sense.

i dont know man, thanks for doing your time. sorry if it was for my freedom.

on another note. it never seases to amaze me how in moments like this the only dude talking shit is tease, haha. but no really, 12oz can really come through for folks sometimes, i think thats great.

this post gets a thumb down, just for that bitch that did that shit. its doesnt seem right.

thanks everyone...i was kinda drunk so i apologize for just writing whatever on here.....but it was still the truth but i prob wouldnt have said anything if i wasnt drunk.....yea fuck that b....its kinda funny cuz all her friends wanna hook up with me and they just sold her out.....like 4 of em wanna hook up....which is cool.... and all my friends are telling me to just fuck her and leave one last time........but im not type of guy to do that.....i dunno just never been an asshole......maybe its time to start bein one...that is all

hang in there. go back if you want. its a bummer you dont like the USA after being there, but i think if most of us were in your shoes we'd feel the same way.

anyone you dont know who asks how many people you've killed or whatever.. punch them in the face. do it once for me too. that's terribly rude of them to ask.

Damn dude..........I'm saying.....I have a horrible temper and after having to kill people I probably wouldn't think twice about choking the bitch to death so kudos to you for NOT!

I'm sure if you changed your numbers.......place a restraining order (you'd be surprised those shits work wonders) on her.......and take a trip far away on VACA right after the restraining order.........you'll be set!

You deserve it soldier! One of my best friends is coming home in the end of march and he says plain as day that he's fucked up right now!

Archived