how does your boss pick up girls?

DeathDealer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«@Feb 15 2005, 05:08 AM

ummm...who IS deathdealer?.. im a bit confused at the direction of this whole thread.

OH, ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN......i want to see how you guys pick up girls, i've noticed that alot of the posters here seem like theyve never been laid in there lives and make up a bunch of stories on who they have slept with soooo......i want to see how u guys pick up girls wat u say wat u do etc, this will either break my theory or strengthen it. hope that helps.

Originally posted by slave_one@Feb 15 2005, 05:26 AM

death dealer is back with her crazy, amusing, horrible threads...

please tell us, since YOU'VE obviously got game. share the knowledge...

didn't your man beat you up, and you came on here asking for help?

or did you make that up?

yes, my man beat me. but thats not that point, the thread is made soley on you BOYS, n girls dont hav 2 have game we can get fucked anytime we want.

Originally posted by DeathDealer@Feb 20 2005, 09:21 PM

yes, my man beat me. but thats not that point, the thread is made soley on you BOYS, n girls dont hav 2 have game we can get fucked anytime we want.

damn girl. go back to mexico and get beat. acting like youre all superior. i can never tell...either this is someones joke, or you really are some little 14 year old bitch who thinks she the hottest shit.

Originally posted by deterrent@Feb 16 2005, 03:54 PM

The two C's is the key to every vagina. Conversation and Confidence.

I'm not the best but I get my share. I'll drop a couple

gems for you all. Find yourself in a situation where

conversation between two strangers would be comfortable,

(around groups of people is a good thing so she won't be

scared). Being that I rely on public transportation this

is my forum of choice plus it something you both have in

common.

Upon entering the train/bus find that special girl and

sit relatively close to her. Make sure she notices you,

if she didn't look up as you sat down make a little noise

so she looks up. As your sitting down acknowledge her with

more than just a smile or head nod everyone does that, say

hello. If she smiles back or replies you are in. Start the

conversation with a topic that can go on forever, she will

think you two are relating.

Here are the two gems, while you say them look as though

you’re thinking and not to happy, but maintain playful eye

contact.

Gem 1 "Do you ever feel like a gorilla locked in a cage?

This can go anywhere. It throws her off guard 'cus it

doesn't sound like a line. Talk about your talents and how

the struggle of life is holding you back and at times while

you are magnificent you feel caged. Trust me she's never

heard that one before.

Gem 2 "When was the last time you where truly happy?"

Extremely personal question and she'll let you know right

off the bat if that was appropriate, the key hear is

nurturing her answer. If she goes the personal route be

understanding and share with her, this is a touchy area so

DON'T SCARE HER OFF. If she answers evasively or lies and

says she always happy, go with it she open the door to lying.

Say, "I just realized for the first time today that there is

no point to getting angry or letting things get under my skin.

Everything in life is an experience we learn form and better

ourselves," and follow with an example.

Both of these will get you quick puss, if that's what you’re

looking for.

you definetly got game, but the gorilla is tha cage? i don't knw id be reachin 4 my pepper spray if some guy randomly said that to me.

Originally posted by Vanity@Feb 21 2005, 01:49 AM

no sarcasm.

I say, "hey... i enjoy talking with you.. you're somewhat interesting and you ahve my respect.. i'd like to see you again."

I don't say it that often though... and it only works about half the time.

You're somewhat interesting... Ha ha, that's funny for some reason.

you definetly got game, but the gorilla is tha cage? i don't knw id be reachin 4 my pepper spray if some guy randomly said that to me.

You wouldn't do that if you saw the friendly deepness of my sea-blue eyes and sincerity I carry

across in my smile. But if you did I'm extremely fit and I'd turn that shit around on you the

knock your teeth out with a knuckle sandwich.

Fist.gif :burn:

All seriousness though, most women that have the pepper spray/mace get it used on them.

This mainly happens to the women that wear it hanging off their purse, bag, key chain, etc.

It's an advertisement saying I have a vagina and here is your weapon. Keep it out of sight

and once you take it out keep your distance when you spray, it shoots nice and far soak the

mother fucker down and if you have the ability lead/throw the asshole in the street.

Yo, I dont care what a dude looks like, anyone that asks me "Do I feel like a gorilla ina cage" or "Have you ever been truly happy?" gets the gasface. WTF man, I might be able to answer those questions but, never ever ask a stranger, especially a girl, a weird question like that. You might as well say "Can I please have pepper spray in my face? I was going to ask you a dumb question but I decided to skip the middle man"

I dont know how other girls work, but I dont do one night stands. If we are just talking about picking up girls, then you basically just need to be a good looking, stylish guy with confidence. Then you can do anythin you want. Dont ask nerdy ass questions like "if you could be a flower, what would you be?" cause the girl will either see thru the bullshit or think your a pansy.

If you want to score wiht a friend of yours, well, that should be easy. If its not easy, its either because the girl doesnt like to shit where she sleeps/becomes too emotionally attached to booty, or, you really aren't good looking/there isnt any rumors about your 9incher going around.

Originally posted by gatita+Feb 21 2005, 11:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gatita - Feb 21 2005, 11:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-saraday@Feb 21 2005, 11:13 AM

Yo, I dont care what a dude looks like

..hrmmm....

What I meant by that is:

Even if a guy is gorgeous, if he asks me a dumb question like "Would you rather be the sea or a lake?" Id say, peace freak.

[/b]

it's creative.. i'd talk to 'em..

9 times out of 10, when a girl gets hit on, it's by a meathead who is only intrested in either getting in her pants or showing her his tricked-out dodge neon.

personally: i like guys that can hold a conversation BEYOND the 4th grade level, guys who can talk music and art, and guys who have a sense of humor and aren't afraid to say something odd, strange or "freakish".

maybe i'm just wierd or something.

Theres a lot of guys out there who have just got 'the gift of the gab'- they know what to say and how to put it across....and a lot of these people girls dont find hugely attractive either..they just got the mouth. Every guy has at least one friend who is a weird looking motherfucker and they always seem to have girls falling out their pockets.... And you'll usually find with these people, they are some of the harshest people out there....brutally honest about everything.. So they just seem to go up to the girls tell them exactually what they want to hear and nine times out of ten its these guys who end up going home with a girl and doing what they want with her

Saraday I agree with you completely. BUT, if I was on a bus in NYC, and some random guy asked me a question such as ones stated before.. I would be dumbfounded. If I find a guy attractive and he gives me a look, etc., thats all he really needs to do to strike up a conversation, not ask some silly questions. Id like to think that Im not easily played by words, I can see through shit very easily. Any guy who asked me such a philosophical question off the bat would either seem like he was trying too hard to be smooth or just crazy.

Im not saying I want to hear "Holla back youngin, woo-wooo," but a simple hey, how are you doin is fine. Then thats where intelligence and good interests (music, the arts, etc.) come into play. If he only talks up bar hopping and smoking weed, Im out of there with the quickness.

am i delusional, or did the title of this thread say "how do you boys pick up girls"?

i swear i thought it did.. but my eyes might be cheating me once again.

gat- i agree, talk is cheap.. about the whole philosopical question thing, i was referring to that sort of conversation more in a humorous scenerio.. i wouldnt actually expect someone to come up to me and ask me silly questions with a straight face.. my sense of humor is slightly askew- forgive me.

my boss is married....

back back in the day he was a white suit wearing, sportscar driving, disco dj.

So I bet he's got some great stories from back then.

Archived