Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Good Morning Captain@Mar 1 2006, 11:00 PM

Bob why are you dissing the no division guys? I bet you all would get along.

i noticed he/they went over my stuff in a bunch of places. i never had a problem with anyone. i was willing to stop dissing them, and actually did. but they came back again so..if you know them tell them i was cool until they went over me. im willing to stop. i hate beef anyway. and we probably would get along.

Originally posted by josepi+Mar 1 2006, 05:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (josepi - Mar 1 2006, 05:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
back in 99,2000 i olny stoped cause every body else stoped.....dls oal ......
Originally posted by josepi@Mar 1 2006, 05:42 PM

yehh cese your boys back ...holla at me when you come home  ..i just playin around 4 now...
<!--QuoteBegin-ceseboneybone@Feb 28 2006, 10:03 PM

:innocent:

i do fill ins.

i am glad seper is back out. the city missed dls. sup spr.

sup oal looks like i will be out of iraq in may. home in june.

watch the roofs i got an itch and a lil anger to release.

big cese oal iya 279 :king:

[/b]

yo sep i awas int tx them years. fuckin army my fault. yeah man i'll definately look you up when i get home. i aint seen you in a long time. had to be like 95 96 huh? i left in mid 97 for the army and didnt come back till 02 then most of 05 i been rottin over here. i plan to get it in. i hope to get out some of the old crew.

Originally posted by THEPOSTWHORE5000@Feb 27 2006, 06:35 PM

nyc and philly...each city is completely different

its like trying to see which is better between taco bell and burger king.

yeah, its both food (kinda), but they are completely different kinds, styles of food. they each have their good parts and bad parts, but they are completely different.

who's the grilled stuffed of philly then?

huge fillins are ya serious kid? dude posted shit he did in nyc on here frontn like he did it here, i have seen 2 spots boner hit and thats it like you said you live in nyc and philly on weekends well trust me if i posted every hand or throw or shit i did on here i would have as much rep as him lol and if you wanna keep coming at me on some two face shit simply battle me no fist no guns straight to the point piece, throw hand, whatever. whats good postwhore what you trying to do,i'll even battle you for your name.

Originally posted by stay gold.@Mar 2 2006, 03:57 PM

huge fillins are ya serious kid? dude posted shit he did in nyc on here frontn like he did it here, i have seen 2 spots boner hit and thats it like you said you live in nyc and philly on weekends well trust me if i posted every hand or throw or shit i did on here i would have as much rep as him lol and if you wanna keep coming at me on some two face shit simply battle me no fist no guns straight to the point piece, throw hand, whatever. whats good postwhore what you trying to do,i'll even battle you for your name.

2 SPOTS ARE BETTA THAN NONE..................BEEAST BOY 06 :king:

P3020003.jpg

tell me about it ..much respct that your over there i really hope you come home..
i put that peice on here for you..although all this free rep wasn,t here back then.....
Originally posted by ceseboneybone+Mar 2 2006, 12:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ceseboneybone - Mar 2 2006, 12:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by josepi@Mar 1 2006, 05:44 PM

back in 99,2000 i olny stoped cause every body else stoped.....dls oal ......
Originally posted by josepi@Mar 1 2006, 05:42 PM

yehh cese your boys back ...holla at me when you come home  ..i just playin around 4 now...
<!--QuoteBegin-ceseboneybone@Feb 28 2006, 10:03 PM

:innocent:

i do fill ins.

i am glad seper is back out. the city missed dls. sup spr.

sup oal looks like i will be out of iraq in may. home in june.

watch the roofs i got an itch and a lil anger to release.

big cese oal iya 279 :king:

yo sep i awas int tx them years. fuckin army my fault. yeah man i'll definately look you up when i get home. i aint seen you in a long time. had to be like 95 96 huh? i left in mid 97 for the army and didnt come back till 02 then most of 05 i been rottin over here. i plan to get it in. i hope to get out some of the old crew.

[/b]