Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hobolocoe
Originally posted by BALLZ+Feb 27 2006, 05:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BALLZ - Feb 27 2006, 05:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by The Dope Head@Feb 26 2006, 11:53 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Destruction by Definition@Feb 25 2006, 12:18 PM

IMG_0194.jpg

Sick Shit.

Why did they go over that old skye throw? That shit was running for years.

[/b]

85a8b3db.jpg

buffed then bombed again

Originally posted by EUROne+Feb 28 2006, 07:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EUROne - Feb 28 2006, 07:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Feb 28 2006, 01:55 AM

I don't hide! I know mad heads. GET AT ME THROUGH SOMEBODY!!!

You know Boner :haha:

[/b]

Dawg I know pretty much everybody in this city. Who the fuck are you? Aint you from San Francisco or some shit?

i reviewed your thread out of curiosity with this whole philly ny controversy going on...in my honest opinion ,all your silly raa raa long distance gangsterness aside, all of those handstyles are terrible, your throws make no sense, and your straight letters and pieces are flat as hell. I dont know why alot of people from out of state regard ny'rs with such animosity. Is it you guys feel threatned or something? Not to be a hater or to portray the typcial stuck up ny stereotype but really what an eyesore.

Originally posted by pedalpunk+Feb 27 2006, 09:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pedalpunk - Feb 27 2006, 09:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HISTORY ICEBERG@Feb 27 2006, 07:36 PM

naxer.jpg

NAXI PAD STOP JOCKIN YKK N THE BEEAST..........YOU ONLY SHINE IN PHILLY DUDE,YOU LOCAL N ALL THAT..........YOU LOCAL...LMAO. :haha:

I think the only one jocking here is you........getting famous from one of ours.You a sucka!!

[/b]

EVERY ONE IN PHILLY NO'S NAXI PAD JUMP ON MY "BONER"BY EXIN ME,

BEFORE HE EXED ME,I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THE DUDE....KUZ HES LOCAL, YA'LL SAY HE PUT IN 10 YEARS OF GRAFF.......LMAO,WHERES IT AT....I DONT SEE IT,I SEE MORE O.T WRITERS UP MORE THAN I SEE HIM UP....

MOOSE,VATOE,SIRE,BONER....... AND THEN I SEE KID,DRAMA,HOTHEAD,AGUA,EXPO,POE,ADEA,ADS AND SIK(JUS 2 NAME A FEW) UP MORE THAN THIS JOCK"NAXI PAD"...

AND AS FAR AS GETTIN FAMOUS.....DAMN NEAR EVERY ONE IN PHILLY SEEN STATE YA NAME...AND IF THEY DIDNT,THEY WILL.........

SO I HAD THE FAME BEFORE I KAME 2 PHILLY...YA'LL ARE GIVIN ME MORE FAME....THANX.....AND IM NOT TALKIN BOUT THE BEEF WIT NAXI PAD......IM TALKIN BOUT HOW MY NAME IZ ON EVERYONES TOUNGE.....

P2070045.jpg

WHERE IT ALL STARTED........LEIGH....AND KENSINGTON

NAXI PAD JUMPED ON BEEZ DIK"NO HOMO"......SO NAXI PAD IS TRYIN 2 GET THE FAME OFF BEE....I TOLD YOU SO..NAXI PAD STOP JOCKIN..

THE GAME IZ KALLED GETTIN UP.....

ITZ WHAT I DO.....

BEEASY BOY

YKK

Originally posted by Digs@Feb 28 2006, 08:58 AM

threads on the internet dont represent whole cities...

and to be honest i dont think anyone in philadelphia cares what people from other cities think

word. every few weeks someone comes to shit on philly's hands like their opinion matters here. it's like great, you think philly's wack, can i get on the email list to be notified next time you have an opinion? no one cares. now go paint.

Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG+Feb 28 2006, 09:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HISTORY ICEBERG - Feb 28 2006, 09:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by pedalpunk@Feb 27 2006, 09:27 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-HISTORY ICEBERG@Feb 27 2006, 07:36 PM

naxer.jpg

NAXI PAD STOP JOCKIN YKK N THE BEEAST..........YOU ONLY SHINE IN PHILLY DUDE,YOU LOCAL N ALL THAT..........YOU LOCAL...LMAO. :haha:

I think the only one jocking here is you........getting famous from one of ours.You a sucka!!

EVERY ONE IN PHILLY NO'S NAXI PAD JUMP ON MY "BONER"BY EXIN ME,

BEFORE HE EXED ME,I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THE DUDE....KUZ HES LOCAL, YA'LL SAY HE PUT IN 10 YEARS OF GRAFF.......LMAO,WHERES IT AT....I DONT SEE IT,I SEE MORE O.T WRITERS UP MORE THAN I SEE HIM UP....

MOOSE,VATOE,SIRE,BONER....... AND THEN I SEE KID,DRAMA,HOTHEAD,AGUA,EXPO,POE,ADEA,ADS AND SIK(JUS 2 NAME A FEW) UP MORE THAN THIS JOCK"NAXI PAD"...

AND AS FAR AS GETTIN FAMOUS.....DAMN NEAR EVERY ONE IN PHILLY SEEN STATE YA NAME...AND IF THEY DIDNT,THEY WILL.........

SO I HAD THE FAME BEFORE I KAME 2 PHILLY...YA'LL ARE GIVIN ME MORE FAME....THANX.....AND IM NOT TALKIN BOUT THE BEEF WIT NAXI PAD......IM TALKIN BOUT HOW MY NAME IZ ON EVERYONES TOUNGE.....

P2070045.jpg

WHERE IT ALL STARTED........LEIGH....AND KENSINGTON

NAXI PAD JUMPED ON BEEZ DIK"NO HOMO"......SO NAXI PAD IS TRYIN 2 GET THE FAME OFF BEE....I TOLD YOU SO..NAXI PAD STOP JOCKIN..

THE GAME IZ KALLED GETTIN UP.....

ITZ WHAT I DO.....

BEEASY BOY

YKK

[/b]

JUST LETTIN YALL NO,I JOCK NO ONE BUT MYSELF,SO WHEN YALL SAY IM JOCKIN NAXI PAD,YA WRONG KUZ HE ON BEEZ NUTZ(NO HOMO).DO YA HOMEWORK YOU'LL SEE.

Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG+Feb 28 2006, 12:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HISTORY ICEBERG - Feb 28 2006, 12:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-frijoles@Feb 28 2006, 12:38 PM

WAHHHH!!!!

Baby needs his baba.

ITZ WHAT I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/b]

WHAT COME ON THE INTERNET REPOST THE SAME PICTURES OVER AND OVER AGIAN AND CRY LIKE A LITTLE KID ABOUT PEOPLE HURTING YOUR FEELINGS?! YEAH, WE ALL NOTICED.

Originally posted by Father Tom Murphy+Feb 28 2006, 01:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Father Tom Murphy - Feb 28 2006, 01:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Father Tom Murphy@Feb 28 2006, 09:11 AM

we-care.jpg

fuck new york

:innocent:  :innocent:  :innocent:  :innocent:

savior_nax_throw.jpg

naxer_hangover.jpg

nax_tag_01.jpg

fat_nax.jpg

naxdoe.jpg

naxdoe_02.jpg

:shook:  :shook:  :shook:  :shook:

bump this

[/b]

WHAT NAXI PAD DOES....AND WHAT I DO......

BEEZFINGEREDIT.jpg

SOUTH PHILLY

P2230167.jpg

WEST PHILLY

P2140048.jpg

NORTH PHILLY

P2140058.jpg

AND THE GOOOD OLE NORTH EAST PHILLY.........

LET THE PAINT TALK........

BEEAST BOY

YKK

Archived