Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Digs@Feb 28 2006, 02:13 PM

if you have to keep telling people your "no homo"

well that says it all

just remind yourself, if there was no internet

nobody would know you

DIGS,WHY YOU LIE......IF YOU NEVA HEARD

OF "BEE"ITS BECAUSE YOUR NOT A GRAFF HEAD.....

YOU JUST ANOTHER PHILLY LOCAL HEAD......

IM INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN........BONER HSB.

Originally posted by Father Tom Murphy+Feb 28 2006, 01:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Father Tom Murphy - Feb 28 2006, 01:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Father Tom Murphy@Feb 28 2006, 09:11 AM

we-care.jpg

fuck new york

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

savior_nax_throw.jpg

naxer_hangover.jpg

nax_tag_01.jpg

fat_nax.jpg

naxdoe.jpg

naxdoe_02.jpg

:shook: :shook: :shook: :shook:

bump this

[/b]

bump

hey boner. you are what is called delusional. and your delusions are so obvious and grandeous to everyone but you that it only serves to prove this to be a fact. if you don't care what people think, or what people here in philly think, then why are you always busying yourself with trying to prove something to us? why the fuck should we care when you obviously do not?! you are an idiot. one that gets up but an idiot none the less. no this does not make me feel good to sit here and pull your card but Im sick of hearing the bullshit that constantly falls out of your mouth on a daily basis. you don't know shit about philly and it's ovvious. we have seen real kings do the all city thing and you haven't even come close to 1% of what I've seen somelike Kair do at his peak. SO gofuck yourself and your lame shitty attitude and your inability to properly communicate at a level beyond that of a kindergartener.

Originally posted by frijoles@Feb 28 2006, 02:29 PM

hey boner. you are what is called delusional. and your delusions are so obvious and grandeous to everyone but you that it only serves to prove this to be a fact. if you don't care what people think, or what people here in philly think, then why are you always busying yourself with trying to prove something to us? why the fuck should we care when you obviously do not?! you are an idiot. one that gets up but an idiot none the less. no this does not make me feel good to sit here and pull your card but Im sick of hearing the bullshit that constantly falls out of your mouth on a daily basis. you don't no shit about philly and it's ovvious. we have seen real kings do the all city thing and you haven't even come close to 1% of what I've seen somelike Kair did at his peak. SO get fuck yourself and your lame shitty attitude and your inability to properly communicate at level beyond that of a kindergartener.

WHATEVA DUKE..... :haha:

ITZ WHAT I DO.........

P1140021.jpg

yes like i said we all know what you do best is be an idiot. thanks again for helping me to reiterate it ad nauseum. "whatever" ..... that is also furthur evidence of your lack of ability to back up your statements . you wanna act like "I'm a vandal I aint no artist ... i just get up." Well then just get up and shut the fuck up about it and let your actions speak for themselves. leave well enough alone. you seem like you are STARVED for attention..... yes you get up, but the bottomline is your shit looks like ass to anyone who doesnt have thier nose shoved up your ass so ultimately no one pays attention and this irritates you to no end so you have to go around waving your flag on the internet to get people to look at you. if you are up so much in the streets why aren't you content with just letting it live there where you and I both know it belongs? rWe see you OK?everyone is paying attention to you now, you can relax and just do your thing holme slice...

check ....

just constantly saying things like "whatever" as replies doesn't mean I am wrong buddy, it just means you know it's true and the truth frightens you so you just choose to continue to ignore it ...... proving that you are as I said, delusional ..

check mate.

why do i keep responding to this garbage????

im not going to defend me being a "graff head"

but ive done my fair share in my day, pre-internet

you are the epitome of why graff on the internet is wack

you just dont get it

maybe thats why you paint in pastels, have one throw-up style that is not original at all, have a name that is just the letter b plus oner, which was written on the end of 100's of peoples tags before you, and you cry on the internet 24/7

you cant even find good spots to hit in philly and i dont care that you arent from here, you spot jock and its only in cutty spots or on buff walls

do a roof, walk a real route, something worth while

cmon dog

or are you just one of those people that cant be motivated unless your hated

people like that need medical attention

Originally posted by frijoles@Feb 28 2006, 02:47 PM

yes like i said we all know what you do best is be an idiot. thanks again for helping me to reiterate it ad nauseum. "whatever" ..... that's is also furthur evidence of your lack of ability to back up your statements. you wanna act like I'm a vandal I aint no artist ... i just get up. Well the just get up and shut the fuck up. leave well enough alone. you seem like you are STARVED for attention..... yes you get up, but the bottomline is your shit looks like ass to anyone who doesnt have thier nose shoved up your ass so ultimately no one pays attention and this irritates you to no end so you have to go around waving your flag on the internet to get people to look at you. if you are up so much in the streets why aren't you content with just letting it live there where you and I both know it belongs? rWe see you OK?everyone is paying attention to you now, you can relax and just do your thing holme slice...

IM DIEING4 ATENTION DUKE.....THATS WHY I GET UP......

ICEBERGKNITEDIT2.jpg

Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG+Feb 28 2006, 03:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HISTORY ICEBERG - Feb 28 2006, 03:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-frijoles@Feb 28 2006, 03:05 PM

then leave it at getting up. the fact that you need to use the internet as a tool to prove something weakens your whole steez. if you were confident in what you do you would leave it at that, you feeling me now?!

NOPE

[/b]

that's because you aren't very bright. and from what i've heard you are also smelly.

Originally posted by frijoles+Feb 28 2006, 08:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (frijoles - Feb 28 2006, 08:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG@Feb 28 2006, 03:08 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-frijoles@Feb 28 2006, 03:05 PM

then leave it at getting up. the fact that you need to use the internet as a tool to prove something weakens your whole steez. if you were confident in what you do you would leave it at that, you feeling me now?!

NOPE

that's because you aren't very bright. and from what i've heard you are also smelly.

[/b]

hey beans, why dont you go tag another bathroom??

fuck herb.

here, ill end this stupid ass argument:

phillys got dope handstyles i guess .. but shit, ive seen stuff just as good in other cities.. cavemen invented graff..philly should just keep doin their thing..even if its fucking retarded.. NYC is better. period. end of story. is it their fault theres really no buff?? is it there fault they actually take more than 2 minutes to hit up a spot because they actually do fillins/straight letters instead of handstyles??

isnt this suppose to be the city of brotherly love??

yall are haters. meanwhile you yapping and yapping goin on and on about him. talkin about him all day and night. thats why he bombs and its working. yall talkin shit is the same as strokin his cock . i figure, u all know of him, he dont know you. he wins. end of stoy

stop bein haters, do you.

[quote=dime sack,Feb 28 2

NOPE

fuck herb.

and you are ? and you obviouly don't know me... tag another bathroom? ohhhhh you talking about Rva obviously, yeah that's all i ever did there, you soooo absoloutely right, I never did anything but take a bathroom, yeah right, crab ass.

Originally posted by dime sack+Feb 28 2006, 03:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dime sack - Feb 28 2006, 03:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by frijoles@Feb 28 2006, 08:09 PM

Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG@Feb 28 2006, 03:08 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-frijoles@Feb 28 2006, 03:05 PM

NOPE

fuck herb.

here, ill end this stupid ass argument:

phillys got dope handstyles i guess .. but shit, ive seen stuff just as good in other cities.. cavemen invented graff..philly should just keep doin their thing..even if its fucking retarded.. NYC is better. period. end of story. is it their fault theres really no buff?? is it there fault they actually take more than 2 minutes to hit up a spot because they actually do fillins/straight letters instead of handstyles??

[/b]

hahah aww man no buff, thats a good one. i didnt know when spots only get too run a total of five minutes we had no buff. also no hand styles? are you on pcp?

Originally posted by dime sack@Feb 28 2006, 03:37 PM

i duno, i find it funny that you used to tag up bathrooms and actually cross people out IN BATHROOMS.

its even funnier that your too embarrassed to admit your retardedness.

ohh wickets are so fucking cool..its like the burner of handstyles..

ummmhh... yeah. Obvioulsy you dont have your story together. let me lay it out for you. some people went over pieces i had done, i consider this a diss as would most anyone, I dissed their pieces, then one day while taking a shit in a bathroom where there were a million tags by Rva kids myself included, i seen me crossed out and I responded equally, so it looks like it was a fair cop to me my friend, tit for a tat,. Sorry but I'm not embarassed man, I just laid it out for anyone who cares to read it. Sorry. Still aint said who the fuck you are,crab.

NYC is better. period. end of story. is it their fault theres really no buff?? is it there fault they actually take more than 2 minutes to hit up a spot because they actually do fillins/straight letters instead of handstyles??

No Buff in NYC??

You are crazy dude.

NYC is better. period. end of story. is it their fault theres really no buff?? is it there fault they actually take more than 2 minutes to hit up a spot because they actually do fillins/straight letters instead of handstyles??

No Buff in NYC??

You are crazy dude.

LOL! They just started buffing NYC. And they don't even buff for real they just buff store gates. Like once every few months or so. :haha:

And even though they only get buffed every few months yall still just doing tags on them. I was on Tremont ave in the Bronx the other day and all the gates were clean save a few tags here and there and my man told me everyons shook to hit them cause of the buff. and yall don't even have a daily buff. What are yall gonna do when they actually beef up your buff squad like Philly's and all the gates are all caught up and they start buffing everything else? I bet yall gonna slow down on the fills and step up your tag game then. :haha:

No Buff in NYC??

You are crazy dude.

dude, fuck outta here wit all that

we got fills, we got straight letters and we got hot hands

you obviously dont spend much time in philly

dont believe what you see on the internet

stay the fuck in new york we dont need haters like you

new york and philly are totally different so why talk any shit? who could really say who's better? philly's got hot handstyles and isn't that what you're known for? new york is new york, that's it. don't bitch on the internet cuz that's not what it's for, there's myspace for that.