Philadelphia

noschool2day

thats saoe who ever that is....
Originally posted by ontop and live+Feb 27 2006, 02:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ontop and live - Feb 27 2006, 02:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Feb 27 2006, 01:34 AM

Yo can anybody decifer this hogwash???

IMG_0722.jpg

I spent 5 miutes trying to figure it out and gave up.

damn dude needs some help....

[/b]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by aniceguy+Feb 26 2006, 07:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (aniceguy - Feb 26 2006, 07:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dime sack@Feb 26 2006, 06:58 PM

haha whats funny is nax is still a wack ass toy from philly..jesus your city is stupid. your hands are fucking wack and boner put in more work than most of you retards have ever done. i hope he comes back again to school you fucking retards on how graff is done..oh yea who cares where g raff started..phillys is nothing compared to NYC.

this conversation is a waste of time. ny thinks they are great and philly thinks theyare great. tell boner to bring him and 4 guys from ykk and they can rumble me and 4 guys from dek. that will show ny cant fuck with philly. i will put 5 stacks on it too. put your money up.

and i have nothing against boner at all. i would just do this for philly

[/b]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats what im fuckin talkin about!!!

:king: <----philly

:shook: <----ny

Originally posted by BALLZ+Feb 27 2006, 05:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BALLZ - Feb 27 2006, 05:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by The Dope Head@Feb 26 2006, 11:53 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Destruction by Definition@Feb 25 2006, 12:18 PM

IMG_0194.jpg

Sick Shit.

Why did they go over that old skye throw? That shit was running for years.

[/b]

What are you talking about? Do you see anything peeking out the sides? Don't you see the half buffed Curve?

Come on dukes, use your head. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by YENROCK+Feb 27 2006, 12:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (YENROCK - Feb 27 2006, 12:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by aniceguy@Feb 26 2006, 07:21 PM

Originally posted by dime sack@Feb 26 2006, 06:58 PM

haha whats funny is nax is still a wack ass toy from philly..jesus your city is stupid. your hands are fucking wack and boner put in more work than most of you retards have ever done. i hope he comes back again to school you fucking retards on how graff is done..oh yea who cares where g raff started..phillys is nothing compared to NYC.

this conversation is a waste of time. ny thinks they are great and philly thinks theyare great. tell boner to bring him and 4 guys from ykk and they can rumble me and 4 guys from dek. that will show ny cant fuck with philly. i will put 5 stacks on it too. put your money up.

and i have nothing against boner at all. i would just do this for philly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats what im fuckin talkin about!!!

:king: <----philly

:shook: <----ny

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-jeanshorts@Feb 27 2006, 03:50 PM

naxer.jpg

kaveshot.jpg

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

bizzy-to-tha-oner ump-ski

nyc and philly...each city is completely different

its like trying to see which is better between taco bell and burger king.

yeah, its both food (kinda), but they are completely different kinds, styles of food. they each have their good parts and bad parts, but they are completely different.

philly and nyc both got real heads who put in a lot of work with style, but they both also have kids on the internet who run their mouth, trying to say blah blah is better, fuck blah blah blah, and whatever. its all graffiti man, we shouldnt be fighting eachother with bullshit, we should be fighting the buff, keep our shit up and not letting the system beat us, just like they did with the subways in nyc and philly.

Originally posted by josepi+Feb 27 2006, 02:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (josepi - Feb 27 2006, 02:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
thats saoe who ever that is....
Originally posted by ontop and live@Feb 27 2006, 02:58 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Feb 27 2006, 01:34 AM

Yo can anybody decifer this hogwash???

IMG_0722.jpg

I spent 5 miutes trying to figure it out and gave up.

damn dude needs some help....

[/b]

SHOE.

That same dipshit that went over Zem and them? Somebody tell that pussy to HOLLA.

I got something for his faggot ass.

Do it this week though before I go away.

I don't hide. I know mad heads. get at me through somebody faggot!