Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by NOR FEAST FILLY@Feb 20 2006, 03:43 PM

IMG_0103.jpg

IAM SQD

Woah DUDES!! philly has the Best tags!!! There so skinny and cool looking. WOW. Im soo happy that you guys have kept them around since the 80's. you guys REALLY know how to do a REALLY GOOD TAG. Keep it up dudes. Graffitty that looks like its from the 80's is really cool looking even though its 2006. Great writers like Cept one here are really pushing the envelope of style. WOW, WOW. Philly graffitty is great.

Tax Report

BONUS:

flpoez_01.jpg

POEZ

flkaves.jpg

KAVES

flkarma_01.jpg

flhothead.jpg

HOTHEAD

flaple.jpg

APLE

Issue VI out soon.

Originally posted by frijoles+Feb 20 2006, 10:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (frijoles - Feb 20 2006, 10:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SF1@Feb 20 2006, 02:57 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-frijoles@Feb 19 2006, 06:01 PM

I'd be inclined to ignore it if he had any thing more than one style, but, no dice.

way to post your pals flix for him.

[/b]

Way to chew on your foot though. ;)

Originally posted by SF1+Feb 20 2006, 11:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Feb 20 2006, 11:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by frijoles@Feb 20 2006, 10:13 PM

Originally posted by SF1@Feb 20 2006, 02:57 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-frijoles@Feb 19 2006, 06:01 PM

I'd be inclined to ignore it if he had any thing more than one style, but, no dice.

way to post your pals flix for him.

Way to chew on your foot though. ;)

[/b]

showing how you went from a throw up someone else gave you 8 years ago to one you had to borrow from a shitty comic doesn't quite equate into me putting my foot in my mouth. but it's ok sik, i know how important it is to you that everyone pay attention to you and how you always think you're right about everything. so save your fingetips ...i know that this is just more of your personal vendetta against me. way to be petty and pussy foot around the fact that this herb is your homey. as if you wouldnt stick up for someone from your own crew if someone was coming down on them, Oh wait.....yeah, like you did pages and pages back over someone going over corey. your a fucking hypocrite too it seems. welcome to the club.

well for once i agree with you. but i'm not gonna apologize for saying anything about that cat. and ultimately, people will judge you by the company u keep, ( myself included, as in I am sure part of anyones opinion about me has relations to whom I choose to associate with ),. but a wiser man than i once said, "you can pick you nose... you can pick your friends but......" im sure everyone knows the rest.