Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tax Report

Issue VI:

aleas_illegal.jpg

ALEAS

K_wpk.jpg

KAF- WPK

bambu_549.jpg

BAMBU- 549

end_02.jpg

END

caem_rakan_kmd.jpg

CAEM -w- RAKAN- KMD

far.jpg

FAR

Hardcopy Out Now.

haha whats funny is nax is still a wack ass toy from philly..jesus your city is stupid. your hands are fucking wack and boner put in more work than most of you retards have ever done. i hope he comes back again to school you fucking retards on how graff is done..oh yea who cares where g raff started..phillys is nothing compared to NYC.

Originally posted by dime sack@Feb 26 2006, 06:58 PM

haha whats funny is nax is still a wack ass toy from philly..jesus your city is stupid. your hands are fucking wack and boner put in more work than most of you retards have ever done. i hope he comes back again to school you fucking retards on how graff is done..oh yea who cares where g raff started..phillys is nothing compared to NYC.

this conversation is a waste of time. ny thinks they are great and philly thinks theyare great. tell boner to bring him and 4 guys from ykk and they can rumble me and 4 guys from dek. that will show ny cant fuck with philly. i will put 5 stacks on it too. put your money up.

and i have nothing against boner at all. i would just do this for philly

Originally posted by aniceguy+Feb 26 2006, 07:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (aniceguy - Feb 26 2006, 07:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dime sack@Feb 26 2006, 06:58 PM

this conversation is a waste of time. ny thinks they are great and philly thinks theyare great. tell boner to bring him and 4 guys from ykk and they can rumble me and 4 guys from dek. that will show ny cant fuck with philly. i will put 5 stacks on it too. put your money up.

and i have nothing against boner at all. i would just do this for philly

[/b]

Even Stonger Cuz 215>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!! PUTTIN IN WORK

Originally posted by dime sack@Feb 26 2006, 11:58 PM

Hey BALLSACK. I'm boys with Boner, I'm also a fan of NYC graff. But don't ever play yourself talking shit about Philly and Philly-hands. Philly invented this shit, maybe that's why the majority of Philly heads have the hottest, most grimeyest hands on the planet. Hands down. Yall got like a million writers yet maybe a handfull of heads that can even rock a decent hand. State your name and show us a flick of your best hand and I garrunteeeeee Nax's worst would blow it out the water. Maybe you would do good to come here and "get schooled on how graff is done"... just be sure not to make the mistake of going over everybodys tags like my man Boner did.

Originally posted by ontop and live+Feb 27 2006, 02:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ontop and live - Feb 27 2006, 02:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Feb 27 2006, 01:34 AM

Yo can anybody decifer this hogwash???

IMG_0722.jpg

I spent 5 miutes trying to figure it out and gave up.

damn dude needs some help....sik do your thing.....

[/b]

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

man, this thread ain't been whacked yet ??????????????

i been spending all my time in the SCREWSTON thread, since boner showed up

;) ;) ;) ;)

btw dimesack, how's his ball's taste ?

froot_fuck2.jpg

Originally posted by SF1+Feb 27 2006, 12:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Feb 27 2006, 12:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dime sack@Feb 26 2006, 11:58 PM

Hey BALLSACK. I'm boys with Boner, I'm also a fan of NYC graff. But don't ever play yourself talking shit about Philly and Philly-hands. Philly invented this shit, maybe that's why the majority of Philly heads have the hottest, most grimeyest hands on the planet. Hands down. Yall got like a million writers yet maybe a handfull of heads that can even rock a decent hand. State your name and show us a flick of your best hand and I gurunteeeeee Nax's worst would blow it out the water like a torpedo hitting a canoo. Maybe you would do good to come here and "get schooled on how graff is done"... just be sure not to make the mistake of going over everybodys tags like my man Boner did.

[/b]