Philadelphia

noschool2day

Guest hobolocoe
Originally posted by theBONDfather+Feb 18 2006, 10:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (theBONDfather - Feb 18 2006, 10:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Father Tom Murphy@Feb 16 2006, 08:14 AM

boner2.jpg

RIDDLE ME THIS?

for someone thats always on here talkin shit about how he's a BEEAST

and he's a "real graffiti" artist then how come he hasn't responded to the fact that we all know he took his "REAL GAFFITI" from a comic book character, a little kids comic book at that?????????????

just wonderin'????

[/b]

becouse it doesnt matter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by theBONDfather+Feb 18 2006, 05:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (theBONDfather - Feb 18 2006, 05:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Father Tom Murphy@Feb 16 2006, 08:14 AM

boner2.jpg

RIDDLE ME THIS?

and he's a "real graffiti" artist then how come he hasn't responded to the fact that we all know he took his "REAL GAFFITI" from a comic book character, a little kids comic book at that?????????????

just wonderin'????

[/b]

if anything i think its funny how he admitted it , if he didnt show those pics

no one would ever know

if ur gunna diss him for that it should be lack of originality

Originally posted by hobolocoe+Feb 18 2006, 12:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hobolocoe - Feb 18 2006, 12:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by theBONDfather@Feb 18 2006, 10:20 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Father Tom Murphy@Feb 16 2006, 08:14 AM

boner2.jpg

RIDDLE ME THIS?

just wonderin'????

becouse it doesnt matter

[/b]

it does matter cause if the next man started dick eatin your shit to the T your would be mad as shit and and do soumthin about it ........

Originally posted by indigo+Feb 18 2006, 03:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (indigo - Feb 18 2006, 03:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by theBONDfather@Feb 18 2006, 05:20 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Father Tom Murphy@Feb 16 2006, 08:14 AM

boner2.jpg

RIDDLE ME THIS?

just wonderin'????

if anything i think its funny how he admitted it , if he didnt show those pics

no one would ever know

if ur gunna diss him for that it should be lack of originality

[/b]

he didnt admit to shit i posted them flicks for everyone to see how much of a fraud someone can BEE...........

like i said "ORIGINALITY OVERCOMES ENVY"............

imposters not welcome!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

it does matter cause if the next man started dick eatin your shit to the T your would be mad as shit and and do soumthin about it ........

i'm not taking any sides, but you shouldn't use your own personal way of reacting towards a certain situation as a general reason in a debate. invalid.

i'm not taking any sides, but you shouldn't use your own personal way of reacting towards a certain situation as a general reason in a debate. invalid.

noazki, your absolutly right but answer one question...............

if some youngbuck started wrighting your shit the same way you did would you or wouldn't you be upset and if not would you consider him a fraud????????????

noazki, your absolutly right but answer one question...............

if some youngbuck started wrighting your shit the same way you did would you or wouldn't you be upset and if not would you consider him a fraud????????????

i don't have to answer any questions until my lawyer's present!

sike...of coarse i'd be upset. thanks for understanding my point though.

edit. spelling

Who cares if Boner took from that comic?!? Does the cartoonist write graffiti? If anything it's a little clever, and he managed to keep the rest of his letters the same style. This is the type shit that haters do. Taking the time to actually find that character's head? Cmon.

Originally posted by Kanye East@Feb 18 2006, 08:27 PM

Who cares if Boner took from that comic?!? Does the cartoonist write graffiti? If anything it's a little clever, and he managed to keep the rest of his letters the same style. This is the type shit that haters do. Taking the time to actually find that character's head? Cmon.

:huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

Who cares what YOU think ?!? Do YOU write graffiti? How do you manage to get up with boners DICK in your mouth? If anything, that's a little clever. This is the type of shit that DICKRIDERS do. Taking the time to actually voice an opinion about this GARBAGE?

Cmon, how's his balls taste :gaga: :gaga: :gaga: :gaga: ????

froot_fuck2.jpg

Tax Report

BONUS:

cese_crowd.jpg

crowded CESE

be_wcs.jpg

BE- WCS

pekas_tone.jpg

PEKA- TONE

hot_kaves_throw.jpg

HOTHEAD -w- KAVES- DEK

bmpski.jpg

BMP

sear.jpg

SEAR

Issue VI out soon.

Originally posted by Kanye East@Feb 18 2006, 08:27 PM

truth