Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS

VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS

VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS

VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS

VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS

VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS

VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS

VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS

VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS

VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS VHS

Originally posted by frijoles@Feb 16 2006, 02:45 PM

oh yeah .... and just who the fuck are you? you mind telling everyone what you write?  since you don't seem to mind dry snitching on people why not play your own little game? do you think people can't figure that out for yourself? the reason i didnt write in richmond is because when I came back thru there it was full of a bunch TAB toys like React and all them hoes. a buncha fucking emo/ indie rock/ ex-straight-edge hardcore hypocite kids trying to be writers. not exactly  the kinda people I care to associate with. obviously you dont do your homework as you think i never got up in richmond. why dont you go ask my old partner forse? believe me .... i did my share of bombimg in that town....got a rap for it as well. and as far as crossing out "good" writers goes, I crossed out 2 guys who went over pieces I did ....... and for the record, I left a name. hardly the same as what is going on here with boner. but way to try and get in a cheap one you anonymous punk loser.

Go get stuffed moron.

i got respect from Outstanding Alliance of Legends. This is all that matters to me. Fuck Richmond.

U dissed BZ who never crossed you out beforehand.

Man, I really can't believe how butt-hurt all you Philly dudes are acting about Boner. Homeboy comes to your town and smashes harder than any of y'all and instead of going out and bombing harder y'all dudes are like "he stole his throwup from a cartoon", "I'm gonna splash paint on him". Dude has you cats real shook, he's Philly's "Overnight Celebrity".

Originally posted by bigjewengine@Feb 16 2006, 06:14 PM

Man, I really can't believe how butt-hurt all you Philly dudes are acting about Boner. Homeboy comes to your town and smashes harder than any of y'all and instead of going out and bombing harder y'all dudes are like "he stole his throwup from a cartoon", "I'm gonna splash paint on him". Dude has you cats real shook, he's Philly's "Overnight Celebrity".

:huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

man. i really can't believe ya registered a new screen name to post that garbage. ya say who's shook ???? who's butt-hurt ???

:clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2:

you're toy. :gaga: cop some a dis shit :

butt_paste.gif

Originally posted by FRESH_FRANK@Feb 16 2006, 06:48 PM

BIG UP BONER!.........HIS NAME IS IN YOUR MOUTHS AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. HE'S ONLY BEEN THERE 5 MINUTES FOR FUCK'S SAKE! :haha: MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT...

technically speaking, his dick.... i mean name is in your mouth.

big up fresh frank! his balls taste good ?

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

U dissed BZ who never crossed you out beforehand.

see ....right there is where you are wrong. he went over a peice of mine on those tracks. one i had done with forse years ago.... like 94'ish ( probably b4 you had ever even started painting ), now, see, the way i see things, i would go over the dude from my own crew, ( like forse was to bz ) b4 I went over someone I didnt know. And then dude got all salty because I ragged it, boo fucking whoo. apparently its still an issue for people down there 7 years after the fact. sounds like you need to move on holmeslice.

Originally posted by Father Tom Murphy+Feb 16 2006, 11:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Father Tom Murphy - Feb 16 2006, 11:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FRESH_FRANK@Feb 16 2006, 06:48 PM

BIG UP BONER!.........HIS NAME IS IN YOUR MOUTHS AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. HE'S ONLY BEEN THERE 5 MINUTES FOR FUCK'S SAKE!  :haha: MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT...

technically speaking, his dick.... i mean name is in your mouth.

big up fresh frank! his balls taste good ?

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

[/b]

YOU'RE JUST SORE COS HE'S BEEN THERE ALL OF 5 MINUTES AND HAS SMASHED SHIT MORE THAN YOUR WHOLE CAREER. UNLUCKY MAGGOT. YKK LONDON TO NYC.

Originally posted by Father Tom Murphy+Feb 16 2006, 06:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Father Tom Murphy - Feb 16 2006, 06:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bigjewengine@Feb 16 2006, 06:14 PM

:huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

man. i really can't believe ya registered a new screen name to post that garbage. ya say who's shook ???? who's butt-hurt ???

you're toy. :gaga: cop some a dis shit :

butt_paste.gif

[/b]

I registered because I'm so amazed at how sore all you clowns are and basically your response proves it dude. I'm just an observer, someone who watches the walls...and what I see is that this dude was smashing Philly harder than any of y'all and so everyone is crying and complaining and your only response to me is "you're a toy". Answer the question shithead: why are you all so mad that dude got up in your city? Why are dudes dissing him anonymously and flinging stupid shit about his throwup? Sounds like serious asshurtedness to me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

for someone who seems to be so enamored by this whole thing you are proving that a). you are not in philly, and b). you haven't even been bothering to pay attention to this thread and the goings on here....

what's it to ya anyways? now you sound like the one with their panties in a bunch.

to tell you the truth , i really couldnt care less how many of those Bs he paints in a row, it pisses me off to see him come to philly and disrespect a writer whos been getting up in philly for a lot longer than he has..

basically your homie has a shitty atitude , and hes asking for the response hes getting, thats all..

honestly i couldnt care less about the whole situation, but its just wrong for you to get that impression about philly