Philadelphia

noschool2day

Originally posted by juspix+Feb 15 2006, 10:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (juspix - Feb 15 2006, 10:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-echos@Feb 16 2006, 02:49 AM

i think it is fine....  show respect or get smacked back to ny....

its that simple......dude came down here disrespect the whole city. just blastin over mad tags after he's been warned about it. now people are just crossin him out cause dude deserves it and if you dont like it....eat a boner and deal with it...

[/b]

haha whoa. are both you talking to me? i dont think either of you want it with me. im not from ny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by aniceguy@Feb 16 2006, 02:43 AM

this is very dumb that people other then nax are going over boner.

The funniest part is Justpix wants in on it but he's too shook to write his name out in the streets so he's just walking around squirting paint in dudes shit...

"Officer I was just squirting the paint cause I hate graffiti. It's like I was buffin kinda. :shook: " :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by aniceguy+Feb 15 2006, 10:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (aniceguy - Feb 15 2006, 10:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by juspix@Feb 15 2006, 10:05 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-echos@Feb 16 2006, 02:49 AM

its that simple......dude came down here disrespect the whole city. just blastin over mad tags after he's been warned about it. now people are just crossin him out cause dude deserves it and if you dont like it....eat a boner and deal with it...

haha whoa. are both you talking to me? i dont think either of you want it with me. im not from ny

[/b]

if boner was from philly i would keep my mouth shut, theres plenty or writers in and from philly that are beefin who i have respect for and i dont say anything..... fuck boner he can catch the first buckshot blast back to ny. Honestley i dont care what you write unless its boner...

Originally posted by SF1+Feb 15 2006, 10:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Feb 15 2006, 10:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-aniceguy@Feb 16 2006, 02:43 AM

The funniest part is Justpix wants in on it but he's too shook to write his name out in the streets so he's just walking around squirting paint in dudes shit...

"Officer I was just squirting the paint cause I hate graffiti. It's like I was buffin kinda. :shook: " :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

[/b]

yea man, i agree....that shit is weak SENSI...leave a name if you're gonna X some heads...

[/quot

if boner was from philly i would keep my mouth shut, theres plenty or writers in and from philly that are beefin who i have respect for and i dont say anything..... fuck boner he can catch the first buckshot blast back to ny. Honestley i dont care what you write unless its boner...

I did'nt think you wanted it.

[/quot

I did'nt think you wanted it.

that must be it......

Originally posted by SF1+Feb 16 2006, 03:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Feb 16 2006, 03:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-aniceguy@Feb 16 2006, 02:43 AM

[/b]

whos shook.........

beef049.jpg

beef038.jpg

foot034.jpg

foot005.jpg

snowday048.jpg

msk044.jpg

broadtunnelz099.jpg

booyah029.jpg

beef043.jpg

sik.......why you so worried about me?? im a "kinda sorta" writer and your an icp bomber and i seem to really get to you. arent you like 58yrs old too or something......are you ever gonna grow up??

LOL kid! Aint nobody "worried" about you. I'm just stating the obvious. You runnin around splashin paint on someones graff cause you're too shook to leave your name. You can post all the tags at chill spots and rail lines you want but it aint gonna change the fact that you "kinda sorta write". It's all good. nobody's hating on you for being a part timer. But running around ragging dudes just for the sake of jumpin in someone elses beef but too shook to leave a name... that's little kid shit. That's what little kids at chill spots do. When are YOU gonna grow up??? :dunce:

If you feel like Boner's disrespecting Philly by going over tags or coming at Nax or whatever and you take it personal and want to rag him... THEN RAG HIM! But leave a name and for Gods sake have something on the streets for him to retaliate. Be fair about it. That should be a graff rule... if you're gonna start (or jump in) beef, at least have a little rep to put at stake. At least these other cats are leaving names. Not to mention have shit running on the street that they're putting at stake.

You don't even write like that. :rolleyes:

^^am i the only one joinin the fight?? nah...so why you comin at me. im doin this for my city homey. but i dont even think you from here, so you probably dont get it....and do you really think i was never gonna leave a name.....come on dog...you think this is my first battle....that paint splatterin was done in the day and early evenin..hence the quick splatter. once again this has nothing to do with you so go write icp on a wall somewhere...

huh...im the one that needs to grow up...thats funny!!

Originally posted by juspix@Feb 16 2006, 07:24 AM

^^am i the only one joinin the fight??  nah...so why you comin at me.  im doin this for my city homey.  but i dont even think you from here, so you probably dont get it....and do you really think i was never gonna leave a name.....come on dog...you think this is my first battle....that paint splatterin was done in the day and early evenin..hence the quick splatter.  once again this has nothing to do with you so go write icp on a wall somewhere...

You posted a pic of a Boner throwie that you splashed paint on and SAID that you weren't gonna bother leaving a name. You SAID that when he see's it to know that "Justpix" did it...not even mentioning what you write. I'm not from here? No I wasn't born here you're right. So even though I've lived here most of my life and my family's origionally from here and the only reason I wasn't born here was cause pops was in the military... you can get away with saying that. (you gonna state my birthname and social security number next???)

But be honest fam, aren't you from the Main Line? You're from Havertown right? How long you lived here a year or two???

And seriously... any real writer will tell you that alot of their battleing is done in broad daylight. It takes just as long to squirt paint all over a throwy using a ketchup bottle as it takes to throw up a tag over it instead. Stop back peddaling.

And no you're not the only one ragging dude but like I said at least they're leaving names and have rep at stake...the commendable way. Not to be confused with the bandwaggon hopping toy way. :rolleyes:

yo retart...i went out and ragged him...came on here and told him it was me because i didnt leave a name and everytime he sees the same paint splatterin i want him to know it was me. is that hard to understand. shits jus gettin started sf1.....you jus wait and see whats to come.....

it must make you feel real good raggin on me doesnt it......it still doesnt change the fact that your graff is wack!!

Originally posted by juspix@Feb 16 2006, 07:47 AM

yo retart...i went out and ragged him...came on here and told him it was me because i didnt leave a name and everytime he sees the same paint splatterin i want him to know it was me. is that hard to understand. shits jus gettin started sf1.....you jus wait and see whats to come.....

it must make you feel real good raggin on me doesnt it......it still doesnt change the fact that your graff is wack!!

Yo "retart". You said you wern't gonna leave a name and now you're backpeddaling. You told him it was you "Justpix" but didn't say what you write "Sensi". And you still have nothing on the streets for him to get at. That's week.

My graff might be wack but it's up. That's the point homie. ;)

Originally posted by SF1@Feb 16 2006, 02:59 AM

...So up that you steady pullin muscles in your neck trying to flick around it like you do. :biglaugh:

aw man what good shit I read.It looks like things are going back to normal `round here.My niggaz let`s have some unity for real.SF1 you keep doing what you do and JUS` PIX keep doing what you do,the both of u get shit done bottom line!!

Wat good echo n erock.....I dot

As for the sf1 was sayin you should always always leave a name so the person can retaliate but that would be the whole point of not leaving a name..so the person doin the x~in will not see x's over their shit....if you don't leave a name it just sayin your a bitch and can't handle wats comin to you...

who cares? fuck that dude. he doesn't deserve to get treated by the rules since he doesn't wanna play by them.

Ridley Park in the House!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SF1+Feb 16 2006, 02:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Feb 16 2006, 02:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-juspix@Feb 16 2006, 07:24 AM

^^am i the only one joinin the fight?? nah...so why you comin at me. im doin this for my city homey. but i dont even think you from here, so you probably dont get it....and do you really think i was never gonna leave a name.....come on dog...you think this is my first battle....that paint splatterin was done in the day and early evenin..hence the quick splatter. once again this has nothing to do with you so go write icp on a wall somewhere...

You posted a pic of a Boner throwie that you splashed paint on and SAID that you weren't gonna bother leaving a name. You SAID that when he see's it to know that "Justpix" did it...not even mentioning what you write. I'm not from here? No I wasn't born here you're right. So even though I've lived here most of my life and my family's origionally from here and the only reason I wasn't born here was cause pops was in the military... you can get away with saying that. (you gonna state my birthname and social security number next???)

But be honest fam, aren't you from the Main Line? You're from Havertown right? How long you lived here a year or two???

And seriously... any real writer will tell you that alot of their battleing is done in broad daylight. It takes just as long to squirt paint all over a throwy using a ketchup bottle as it takes to throw up a tag over it instead. Stop back peddaling.

And no you're not the only one ragging dude but like I said at least they're leaving names and have rep at stake...the commendable way. Not to be confused with the bandwaggon hopping toy way. :rolleyes:

[/b]

who cares? fuck that dude. he doesn't deserve to get treated by the rules since he doesn't wanna play by them.

Beans 1? What rules do u play by? When you lived where I live you only wrote in restaurant bathrooms and crossed good writers out... they called u the "Bathroom Bomber"