Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG@Feb 14 2006, 05:34 AM

beef008.jpg

HEY EVERYONE I GOT ANOTHER DIK RIDIN HOMO FAN.......LOL

DAMNNNNNNN IM FAMOUS.....

IT AINT EASY BEEIN "BEE"..... :love2:

yeah im gona jump on this... it looks like 2 much fun 2 pass up, boner your a fuckin loser, why come 2 a city and beef with someone who duz there thing and has put there work for quite a while. your a fuckin geek you earn every "x" you get faggit.... back at it like a crack addict.....

Guest WHOWHAT

FOREVER GONNA START TONIGHT

START TONIGHT

NOTHING I CAN DO A TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART

ONCE A PON A TIME I WAS FALLING IN LOVE

OTHERS I WAS FALLING APART

NOTHING I CAN SAY A TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART

A TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART

TURN AROUND

RIGHT NOW

EVERY NOW AND THEN I FALL APART

RIGHT NOW

AND I NEED YOU MORE TONIGHT

TONIGHT

AND I NEED YOU MORE THAN EVER

Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG@Feb 14 2006, 05:34 AM

beef008.jpg

EVERYONE USES THA EXCUSE WHEN THEY GOT A BEEF,EITHER THEY SAY THAT THEY A HATER,OR THEY A FAN,SO GET A NEW EXCUSE SON.CAUSE THOSE 2 EXCUSES WAS PLAYED OUT FOR YEARS NIGGA.

AND JUST BCUZ MEZ CROSED YOU OUT A FEW TIMES DONT BE MEANING THAT 'ITS HARD BEING BEE'.YOU DESERVE ALOT MOE THAN A LITTLE X ON YA SLOPPY ASS GRAFF.I SURE HOPE THAT KAN AND BOZA FIND OUT YOU WENT OVER THERE SHIT.YOUL FINALLY BE ONE WITH THE STREETS OF PHILLY.THE STREET AND YA FACE NIGGA. ALL YOUR INTERNET TALK IZ THA FUCK CHEAP

Originally posted by echos+Feb 14 2006, 03:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (echos - Feb 14 2006, 03:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HISTORY ICEBERG@Feb 14 2006, 05:34 AM

beef008.jpg

yeah im gona jump on this... it looks like 2 much fun 2 pass up, boner your a fuckin loser, why come 2 a city and beef with someone who duz there thing and has put there work for quite a while. your a fuckin geek you earn every "x" you get faggit.... back at it like a crack addict.....

[/b]

2 much fun to pass up ahahah

Originally posted by WHOWHAT@Feb 14 2006, 03:44 PM

FOREVER GONNA START TONIGHT

START TONIGHT

NOTHING I CAN DO A TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART

ONCE A PON A TIME I WAS FALLING IN LOVE

OTHERS I WAS FALLING APART

NOTHING I CAN SAY A TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART

A TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART

TURN AROUND

RIGHT NOW

EVERY NOW AND THEN I FALL APART

RIGHT NOW

AND I NEED YOU MORE TONIGHT

TONIGHT

AND I NEED YOU MORE THAN EVER

great post, WHOWHAT. so timely...

bizz-ump-ski for :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: bonnie tyler

:cry2: :sadcrying: :bawling: :cry: :crying:

why can't we all just get along?

just like in the 80's.

before crack.

and the internets

:cry2: :sadcrying: :bawling: :cry: :crying:

piece_now.gif

"Bone is a comic made especially by Cartoon Books. Created my Jeff Smith, Bone is a different side to comics, a better and non-violent way. If you have any comments, concerns, or would just like to express your feelings about Bone, you can reach me at: NikiWorld@bitsmart.com Click on the groupings that you would like to view."

Fone Bone Gallery

Smiley Bone Gallery

Phoney Bone Gallery

Complete Comic Gallery

BONE® is ©1996 Jeff Smith. All rights reserved.

mybone.jpg

myboner2.jpg

first off i want to say i am not a fan or a hater of anyone! but i am a fan of the line "ORIGINALITY OVERCOMES ENVY!" -GURU

second off someone informed me of a fraud, so i did some research and this is what i found..........

i dont know about anyone else but in that first picture the shape of that characters head is mighty familiar?????????

and in the second picture the way that charater sticks his tounge out is mighty familiar????????????

i know you are all asking yourselves "DID HE REALLY GET HIS TAG AND IDEAS FROM A CHILDRENS COMIC BOOK"???????

WELL, i come to my own conclusion and now its time to make yours!!!

if you ask me i think we all know who the true FAN is now!!!! ;)

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

FIX YOUR FACE!!!!

FEAR THE TRUTH.............

LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD.........

I SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAX get at me ....................BOND----->007

Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG@Feb 14 2006, 04:28 AM

P2140055.jpg

P2140056.jpg

P2140057.jpg

P2140058.jpg

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

P2140054.jpg

NICE TRY NAXI PAD......TRY AGAIN 2MORROW......

IMA REAL WRITER.....I GO HARD EVERY NITE....YOU SHOULD TRY IT SUM TIME,THEN YOU MIGHT BEE ABLE 2 KEEP UP WIT "BEE".....

IM LEAVIN 4 NYC 2 KRUSH SUM MORE TOYZ.....WONT BEE BAK TIL SUNDAY.....THAT SHOLD GIVE YOU A CHANCE........SIKE

LOL

nigga you tryin to keep up wit MEE... RUN BOY RUN!!! just like i'm hearin you did from ny

oh yeah, and EVEN your people are tired of NAXI PAD... you played it just like you playin yourself.

you keep doin homos, ima do my homework.l

Originally posted by LYVE IN 215+Feb 14 2006, 07:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LYVE IN 215 - Feb 14 2006, 07:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HISTORY ICEBERG@Feb 14 2006, 04:28 AM

P2140055.jpg

P2140056.jpg

P2140057.jpg

P2140058.jpg

:haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:

P2140054.jpg

NICE TRY NAXI PAD......TRY AGAIN 2MORROW......

IMA REAL WRITER.....I GO HARD EVERY NITE....YOU SHOULD TRY IT SUM TIME,THEN YOU MIGHT BEE ABLE 2 KEEP UP WIT "BEE".....

IM LEAVIN 4 NYC 2 KRUSH SUM MORE TOYZ.....WONT BEE BAK TIL SUNDAY.....THAT SHOLD GIVE YOU A CHANCE........SIKE

LOL

nigga you tryin to keep up wit MEE... RUN BOY RUN!!! just like i'm hearin you did from ny

oh yeah, and EVEN your people are tired of NAXI PAD... you played it just like you playin yourself.

you keep doin homos, ima do my homework.l

[/b]

Word!I think he went home to cry to his mama or to get more ideas out of his comic books.Talking about he krushing shit.the only thing that`s being krushed right now is his ego.

Originally posted by theBONDfather@Feb 14 2006, 06:53 PM

"Bone is a comic made especially by Cartoon Books. Created my Jeff Smith, Bone is a different side to comics, a better and non-violent way. If you have any comments, concerns, or would just like to express your feelings about Bone, you can reach me at: NikiWorld@bitsmart.com Click on the groupings that you would like to view."

Fone Bone Gallery

Smiley Bone Gallery

Phoney Bone Gallery

Complete Comic Gallery

BONE® is ©1996 Jeff Smith. All rights reserved.

mybone.jpg

myboner2.jpg

first off i want to say i am not a fan or a hater of anyone! but i am a fan of the line "ORIGINALITY OVERCOMES ENVY!" -GURU

second off someone informed me of a fraud, so i did some research and this is what i found..........

i dont know about anyone else but in that first picture the shape of that characters head is mighty familiar?????????

and in the second picture the way that charater sticks his tounge out is mighty familiar????????????

i know you are all asking yourselves "DID HE REALLY GET HIS TAG AND IDEAS FROM A CHILDRENS COMIC BOOK"???????

WELL, i come to my own conclusion and now its time to make yours!!!

if you ask me i think we all know who the true FAN is now!!!! ;)

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

FIX YOUR FACE!!!!

FEAR THE TRUTH.............

LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD.........

I SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAX get at me ....................BOND----->007

word

bump this shit all the way to the YKK thread

Originally posted by fuckoff+Feb 15 2006, 09:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fuckoff - Feb 15 2006, 09:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Digs@Feb 15 2006, 02:31 PM

close this thread

please close this rhead. straight garbage now.

[/b]

lol im enjoying this thread for the first time lol :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

don't close it.....why start another philly thread if its going to just start out looking like the last 10 pages of everyone bitching and fussing. and why is everyone who makes a boner comment bumping his flix up in their response. there's such thing as a delete button