Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe in other cities you can judge who's getting up by looking at a thread on 12 oz. but in philly they spend more time writing than posing flicks on the internet. you want to see who's running shit come walk around. since when did 12 oz. replace the real world?

Originally posted by sg@Feb 11 2006, 01:49 PM

maybe in other cities you can judge who's getting up by looking at a thread on 12 oz. but in philly they spend more time writing than posing flicks on the internet. you want to see who's running shit come walk around. since when did 12 oz. replace the real world?

AT THIS POINT IN TIME I HAVE MORE UPS IN PHILLY THAN ALOT OF YOU TOYZ TALKIN SHIT.........GO BOMBIN OR SUMTHIN......I AM........LOL

P2110041.jpg

ummm... let's see TOY ASS FAGGOT...

bone3.jpg

bone2.jpg

what's the story?... you wanna be a cartoon illustrator, so you come to philly, go to the art institute and "bomb" from your home to skool?....

and if you took 10 spots from me?... i still got 990 more pussy, which is about 975 more than your no-hand-havin internet queen.

irritated?... maybe

mad?... you don't wanna see me mad.

Originally posted by LYVE IN 215@Feb 11 2006, 07:33 PM

ummm... let's see TOY ASS FAGGOT...

bone3.jpg

bone2.jpg

what's the story?... you wanna be a cartoon illustrator, so you come to philly, go to the art institute and "bomb" from your home to skool?....

and if you took 10 spots from me?... i still got 990 more pussy, which is about 975 more than your no-hand-havin internet queen.

irritated?... maybe

mad?... you don't wanna see me mad.

P2120034.jpg

P2120037.jpg

P2120038.jpg

P2120039.jpg

naxi pad..........lmao