Philadelphia

noschool2day

oh yeah .... and just who the fuck are you? you mind telling everyone what you write? since you don't seem to mind dry snitching on people why not play your own little game? do you think people can't figure that out for yourself? the reason i didnt write in richmond is because when I came back thru there it was full of a bunch TAB toys like React and all them hoes. a buncha fucking emo/ indie rock/ ex-straight-edge hardcore hypocite kids trying to be writers. not exactly the kinda people I care to associate with. obviously you dont do your homework as you think i never got up in richmond. why dont you go ask my old partner forse? believe me .... i did my share of bombimg in that town....got a rap for it as well. and as far as crossing out "good" writers goes, I crossed out 2 guys who went over pieces I did ....... and for the record, I left a name. hardly the same as what is going on here with boner. but way to try and get in a cheap one you anonymous punk loser.

Go get stuffed moron.

i got respect from Outstanding Alliance of Legends. This is all that matters to me. Fuck Richmond.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who cares? fuck that dude. he doesn't deserve to get treated by the rules since he doesn't wanna play by them.

Beans 1? What rules do u play by? When you lived where I live you only wrote in restaurant bathrooms and crossed good writers out... they called u the "Bathroom Bomber"

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by juspix+Feb 15 2006, 10:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (juspix - Feb 15 2006, 10:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-echos@Feb 16 2006, 02:49 AM

i think it is fine....  show respect or get smacked back to ny....

its that simple......dude came down here disrespect the whole city. just blastin over mad tags after he's been warned about it. now people are just crossin him out cause dude deserves it and if you dont like it....eat a boner and deal with it...

[/b]

I think alot of people are mad at this boner guy cause he's doing what people type about....

yes serval, that is correct but those weren't cops. just csx workers. and this is the production that got gone over and I subsequently dissed. so lesson is, people want to go over your shit, then you diss it, then they cry about it as if they have no idea why someone would do that to them.

Originally posted by Boogie@Feb 16 2006, 09:59 AM

speaking of Beans in Richmond, i seem to remember a production on the train line where the cops rolled up in a car that was rigged to ride like a train on the tracks... crazy cracker cops...

Originally posted by frijoles@Feb 16 2006, 12:34 AM

meow meow meow.....beep beep beep......yo boul wut up son!! shit is fire!!! stay up son!!! mad this and mad that....

pppppsssssstttttttt~~~~~~~~~~!!!!

it makes about as much sense.

agreed, alot of times i get depressed when i take the survey on the front page and realize i am far from in the 17-18 & 15-16 age group majority and still read this board and hip hop talk religously every day