Philadelphia

noschool2day

NYC is better. period. end of story. is it their fault theres really no buff?? is it there fault they actually take more than 2 minutes to hit up a spot because they actually do fillins/straight letters instead of handstyles??

isnt this suppose to be the city of brotherly love??

No Buff in NYC??

You are crazy dude.

dude, fuck outta here wit all that

we got fills, we got straight letters and we got hot hands

you obviously dont spend much time in philly

dont believe what you see on the internet

stay the fuck in new york we dont need haters like you

dude, all I said was "No buff in NYC?? You are crazy dude."

And, not for nothing, NYC also has about 5 times more cops than Philly does. And YOUR city shuts down after midnight.

But who really cares?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL! NY just started with that too. Philly's been over-run with cops. We deffinately have a greater cop to person ratio than NYC. Yall might have a higher number but your city's also like 5 times the size of Philly. Not to mention you can write infront of random people on the street in NYC without having them rush to call the cops or try to roll on you. NYC is deff mad easier to get over.

Originally posted by enamos@Feb 28 2006, 03:26 PM

yall are haters. meanwhile you yapping and yapping goin on and on about him. talkin about him all day and night. thats why he bombs and its working. yall talkin shit is the same as strokin his cock . i figure, u all know of him, he dont know you. he wins. end of stoy

stop bein haters, do you.

THATS WHAT I BEEN SAYIN.............BUT YOU CANT TELL'EM SHIT....

P7030399.jpg

Originally posted by theBONDfather+Feb 14 2006, 06:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (theBONDfather - Feb 14 2006, 06:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>"Bone is a comic made especially by Cartoon Books. Created my Jeff Smith, Bone is a different side to comics, a better and non-violent way. If you have any comments, concerns, or would just like to express your feelings about Bone, you can reach me at: NikiWorld@bitsmart.com Click on the groupings that you would like to view."

Fone Bone Gallery

Smiley Bone Gallery

Phoney Bone Gallery

Complete Comic Gallery

BONE® is ©1996 Jeff Smith. All rights reserved.

mybone.jpg

myboner2.jpg

first off i want to say i am not a fan or a hater of anyone! but i am a fan of the line "ORIGINALITY OVERCOMES ENVY!" -GURU

second off someone informed me of a fraud, so i did some research and this is what i found..........

i dont know about anyone else but in that first picture the shape of that characters head is mighty familiar?????????

and in the second picture the way that charater sticks his tounge out is mighty familiar????????????

i know you are all asking yourselves "DID HE REALLY GET HIS TAG AND IDEAS FROM A CHILDRENS COMIC BOOK"???????

WELL, i come to my own conclusion and now its time to make yours!!!

if you ask me i think we all know who the true FAN is now!!!! ;)

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

FIX YOUR FACE!!!!

FEAR THE TRUTH.............

LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD.........

I SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAX get at me ....................BOND----->007

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-frijoles@Feb 28 2006, 02:47 PM

yes like i said we all know what you do best is be an idiot. thanks again for helping me to reiterate it ad nauseum. "whatever" ..... that is also furthur evidence of your lack of ability to back up your statements . you wanna act like "I'm a vandal I aint no artist ... i just get up." Well then just get up and shut the fuck up about it and let your actions speak for themselves. leave well enough alone. you seem like you are STARVED for attention..... yes you get up, but the bottomline is your shit looks like ass to anyone who doesnt have thier nose shoved up your ass so ultimately no one pays attention and this irritates you to no end so you have to go around waving your flag on the internet to get people to look at you. if you are up so much in the streets why aren't you content with just letting it live there where you and I both know it belongs? rWe see you OK?everyone is paying attention to you now, you can relax and just do your thing holme slice...

check ....

just constantly saying things like "whatever" as replies doesn't mean I am wrong buddy, it just means you know it's true and the truth frightens you so you just choose to continue to ignore it ...... proving that you are as I said, delusional ..

check mate.

it just means you know it's true and the truth frightens you so you just choose to continue to ignore it ......

most people are scared of the truth .....................

i still wanna know the story on why you dick eat comic book ............

and a childrens comic book at that???????????????????

"ORIGINALITY OVERCOMES ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Originally posted by theBONDfather+Feb 28 2006, 05:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (theBONDfather - Feb 28 2006, 05:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by theBONDfather@Feb 14 2006, 06:53 PM

"Bone is a comic made especially by Cartoon Books. Created my Jeff Smith, Bone is a different side to comics, a better and non-violent way. If you have any comments, concerns, or would just like to express your feelings about Bone, you can reach me at: NikiWorld@bitsmart.com Click on the groupings that you would like to view."                               

Fone Bone Gallery 

Smiley Bone Gallery 

Phoney Bone Gallery  

Complete Comic Gallery 

BONE® is ©1996 Jeff Smith. All rights reserved.

mybone.jpg

myboner2.jpg

first off i want to say i am not a fan or a hater of anyone! but i am a fan of the line "ORIGINALITY OVERCOMES ENVY!" -GURU

second off someone informed me of a fraud, so i did some research and this is what i found..........

i dont know about anyone else but in that first picture the shape of that characters head is mighty familiar?????????

and in the second picture the way that charater sticks his tounge out is mighty familiar????????????

i know you are all asking yourselves "DID HE REALLY GET HIS TAG AND IDEAS FROM A CHILDRENS COMIC BOOK"???????

WELL, i come to my own conclusion and now its time to make yours!!!

if you ask me i think we all know who the true FAN is now!!!! ;)

:yuck:  :yuck:  :yuck:  :yuck:  :yuck:

FIX YOUR FACE!!!!

FEAR THE TRUTH.............

LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD.........

I SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAX get at me ....................BOND----->007

<!--QuoteBegin-frijoles@Feb 28 2006, 02:47 PM

yes like i said we all know what you do best is be an idiot. thanks again for helping me to reiterate it ad nauseum. "whatever" ..... that is also furthur evidence of your lack of ability to back up your statements . you wanna act like "I'm a vandal I aint no artist ... i just get up." Well then just get up and shut the fuck up about it and let your actions speak for themselves. leave well enough alone. you seem like you are STARVED for attention..... yes you get up, but the bottomline is your shit looks like ass to anyone who doesnt have thier nose shoved up your ass so ultimately no one pays attention and this irritates you to no end so you have to go around waving your flag on the internet to get people to look at you.  if you are up so much in the streets why aren't you content with just letting it live there where you and I both know it belongs? rWe see you OK?everyone is paying attention to you now, you can relax and just do your thing holme slice...

check ....

just constantly saying things like "whatever" as replies doesn't mean I am wrong buddy, it just means you know it's true and the truth frightens you so you just choose to continue to ignore it ...... proving that you are as I said, delusional ..

check mate.

it just means you know it's true and the truth frightens you so you just choose to continue to ignore it ......

most people are scared of the truth .....................

i still wanna know the story on why you dick eat comic book ............

and a childrens comic book at that???????????????????

"ORIGINALITY OVERCOMES ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[/b]

SHIT DONT LOOK LIKE MY BEE.................... :yuck:

YOU WASTIN A PAGE WIT THAT SHIT.........MORE GRAFF PIXS PLEEEEEEZE...... :king:

the buff will probably take most all of boners little bit of rep, nax dont even gotta do nuthin

take some fuckin pics, this shits boring i do not care about some fuckin geek out to sell his video to kids in the suburbs.

new york really doesnt mean a thing to philly and vice versa crisis solvedd

Originally posted by doctor a@Feb 28 2006, 05:28 PM

the buff will probably take most all of boners little bit of rep, nax dont even gotta do nuthin

take some fuckin pics,  this shits boring i do not care about some fuckin geek out to sell his video to kids in the suburbs.

new york really doesnt mean a thing to philly and vice versa crisis solvedd

NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR ANY ONE SAYS........IM THAT DUDE 2

:king:

TALK ABOUT......B O N E R

H S B

MOST HATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SF1@Feb 28 2006, 04:48 PM

LOL! NY just started with that too. Philly's been over-run with cops. We deffinately have a greater cop to person ratio than NYC. Yall might have a higher number but your city's also like 5 times the size of Philly. Not to mention you can write infront of random people on the street in NYC without having them rush to call the cops or try to roll on you. NYC is deff mad easier to get over.

if NYC's police department was an army, it would be the 4th largest in the world. not to come atchu or anything, but ny is definently harder to bomb. it is also ike 4 times bigger than philadelphia.

also, about the "philly has hands throws and straights and everything"

the only shit on the streets in philly is hands. throws and everything else is all chill spots. theres a select few who actually do fills and shit on the street (boner, sire, curve, and more) (and its funny that the ones that do do fills are out of towners..or half out of towner? idk what to call curve but he gets madd respect) anyway, ny got mad shit on the street, period. fills up the ass, straights up the ass, and hands. philly got hands.

i aint siding on new york city or philly, ive been living back and forth in philly and new york city for most of my life. im originally from Earth.

Originally posted by SF1+Feb 28 2006, 06:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Feb 28 2006, 06:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I do fills on the street. So does Kid and most of his squad. And Zem and Baez. Come to think of it I can think of alot of locals that do fills on the street.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Feb 28 2006, 06:26 PM

And dawg every time I ever been through NYC it's like a graff playground. Nobody seems to give a shit. It's like it's normal for them to see someone throwing up tags so they just mind their own buisiness.

word, i see you, i just wasnt thinking. but still, not as many people do fills on the street. its like 'oh shit' when you see it in philly. in nyc, its just like normal, theres fills all over the place. also, it really depends where your at. now theres yuppies all over the place, shit, even the south bronx is getting gentrified, so there is people who call the cops. i dont think its normal to see someone throwing up tags, i have had people call the cops in me in both philly and new york city, its not really about where your at its if the people care or not...every person is different.

Well NYC's scene revolves more around throw-ups. Ours revolves more around hands. Mainly because of our buff. To be honest I remember when there was mad fills on the streets of Philly. It used to look like NYC does now only Philly style throwies, str8s and hands. The buff changed that. I personally love thowups.

postwhore ... you need to leave center city or the rlines... hothead kid todo and thier crew have their hoods smashed with fill ins on the street . kaf and epic and drama have been killing shit with street throw ups lately and when i say streets i dont mean alley ways in center city i mean like im writing on the side of someones crib on a drug block

let me add cre8 to the list cause he has some of the most drawling spots running right now