Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THERES JUST ONE PROBLEM WIT THAT ECHO, BONER DONT BOMB IN THE NORFEAST.LOL.NEHS'S KING BANDIT

[/q

i dont understand how philly cats are gettin down with nutt.... but ohwell hope to c you walkin around tonight boner......

p.s. mad respect to bond on them bone comics on that toy look out, hahaha what a fuckin loser...

i dont get down with dude echos, simply sayin youve bombed basclly your hood your whole life, and boner dont bomb around northeast high school. sorry to tel u how it is, but that is how it is. doesnt mean i get down with nut, and we both know dam well(even thogu u never met you, that you aint gonna throw no fists over graff, unless your jealous of boners rep) he did nothing to you. stop acting grizzly because writers like you come 999,999 in a 1,000,000 in nep, you catch a lil rep in your neighborhood, and think you hold a spot in the hisory of graff.YOU DID NOTHING AND NEVER WILL. boner did more in philly then you ever will. which makes you jealous of his position. and like i said, FUCK BONER i hate the clown too, but at leat he coes what a self proclaimed bomber does, and BOMB.fuckin 10 years+ and you still aint got no rep, and then come on the computer talkin muscles

? think about it. ya played ya self, ya played ya self, ya played yaself.

THERES JUST ONE PROBLEM WIT THAT ECHO, BONER DONT BOMB IN THE NORFEAST.LOL.NEHS'S KING BANDIT

[/q

i dont understand how philly cats are gettin down with nutt.... but ohwell hope to c you walkin around tonight boner......

p.s. mad respect to bond on them bone comics on that toy look out, hahaha what a fuckin loser...

i dont get down with dude echos, simply sayin youve bombed basclly your hood your whole life, and boner dont bomb around northeast high school. sorry to tel u how it is, but that is how it is. doesnt mean i get down with nut, and we both know dam well(even thogu u never met you, that you aint gonna throw no fists over graff, unless your jealous of boners rep) he did nothing to you. stop acting grizzly because writers like you come 999,999 in a 1,000,000 in nep, you catch a lil rep in your neighborhood, and think you hold a spot in the hisory of graff.YOU DID NOTHING AND NEVER WILL. boner did more in philly then you ever will. which makes you jealous of his position. and like i said, FUCK BONER i hate the clown too, but at leat he coes what a self proclaimed bomber does, and BOMB.fuckin 10 years+ and you still aint got no rep, and then come on the computer talkin muscles

? think about it. ya played ya self, ya played ya self, ya played yaself.

REAL IZ WHAT REAL DOES.....AND I REALLY GO HARD....

BONER BONER BEE BEE BONER BONER BEE BEE BEE BEE........

THATS WHAT WALLZ LOOK LIKE WHEN IM DONE...TRUE BRICK SLAYER........

LOWMANSPARKINGLOT1998.jpg

"BEE"EARLY 1998

P1090001.jpg

"BEE" 4 THE 06.....STILLA BEEAST....

YOUZ KANT KOMPETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENVY MY PAINT SUPPLY.....

Originally posted by fatone215@Feb 7 2006, 08:40 PM

42cd1900.jpg

b1ec7c42.jpg

75fc01ea.jpg

fat5.jpg

fat4.jpg

fat2.jpg

fat.jpg

spre.jpg

fdr.jpg

my bad i i fucked the last ones up

bump spre sik nax amose .....sorry for the self promo :yuck:

HEY FAT ONE WHEN ARE WE GONA MAKE ANOTHER FDR TRIP????

Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG+Mar 7 2006, 04:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HISTORY ICEBERG - Mar 7 2006, 04:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-illadelphjawn@Mar 7 2006, 02:39 PM

i dont thinnk ur shit would ride for very long in FDR; niggaz gonna be waitin for u now lol what up BEE keep doin ya thing homie

YOU KNOW "BEE" IMA BLOW THE SPOT,TAKE THE PIXS....POST 2 120Z

AND THE REST IS HOW THEY SAY"HISTORY".....

BEEAST BOY 06

[/b]

your only gona get crossed out. go home this aint NY :hatred:

Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG+Mar 7 2006, 04:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HISTORY ICEBERG - Mar 7 2006, 04:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-illadelphjawn@Mar 7 2006, 02:39 PM

i dont thinnk ur shit would ride for very long in FDR; niggaz gonna be waitin for u now lol what up BEE keep doin ya thing homie

YOU KNOW "BEE" IMA BLOW THE SPOT,TAKE THE PIXS....POST 2 120Z

AND THE REST IS HOW THEY SAY"HISTORY".....

BEEAST BOY 06

[/b]

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

If your such a beast then why is it that i've only seen one fuckin thing from you with my eyes...? if it wasn't for this site i wouldn'teven know of you... if your so fuckin good then why does it seem like your a fuckin forum pic takin internet star, that no one could really give two shits about? i meen i'm not that good, but for real, where are you at if your such a fuckin beast???