Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

philly should shut the fuck up about boner and attempt to take their city back.

its so obvious u kids are just jealous and scared. jealousy+ fear = hate.

just cause kid from the 718 is killin your shit dont take it personal.thees 20 or 30 heads fom bk that would smash your whole town like u couldnt ever imagine . props to bee for getting all this publicity. theres a giant Boner fill 2 blockfr om my house and im 3 hous awway from philly.

pops to prozac to i seen him killin the streets of pittsburgh once.

Originally posted by Lenny@Mar 8 2006, 12:23 PM

just cause kid from the 718 is killin your shit dont take it personal.thees 20 or 30 heads fom bk that would smash your whole town like u couldnt ever imagine . props to bee for getting all this publicity. theres a giant Boner fill 2 blockfr om my house and im 3 hous awway from philly.

your a homo.......

the whole thing about boner..is not worth arguing...quit it....regardless of who's right or wrong...good or not....ur gonna still see things your way...and he's gonna see it his....regardless of the fact that he "got" his "b" from the head of a kids comic...who also ironically is from BONEville....and is named BONE....as in BONE-R...he is doing his thing wheter we think is wack or not....he is gettin up....now im not taking sides...for i stand alone....there is no better graff than philly's graff...and boner...no beef intended...i think ur no good...ur style to my personal prefrence is wack...but thats just my honest opinion...nax is a whole lot better in my eyes...but thats beyond the point....the point im tryna make is that...instead of commenting...bitching...complaining...or whatever you guys want to consider it...take it for the streets and dont bring it here to 12oz...it's conjesting our pages with a bunch of hoo-haa...that dont really mean shit...in the end...i aint tryna see all that...and im sure there's others that feel so as well...so...let your words be written on the streets...express them thru writing...for that is what we do....we write...nuff said

more flix....less lip....

big ups to KMD/TMH....free XR :king:

Originally posted by fatone215+Mar 8 2006, 01:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatone215 - Mar 8 2006, 01:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sg@Mar 8 2006, 12:50 PM

signone.jpg

i know i said this talk should be in the sticker thread, but if we're calling that style bit, it looks more like dface character I think...

facem0.jpg

apeing it...whats with the shorts tho

[/b]

got damn man u need to be doing more shit like that BBBUUUMMMPPP

Originally posted by indigo+Mar 8 2006, 06:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (indigo - Mar 8 2006, 06:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fatone215@Mar 8 2006, 01:24 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-sg@Mar 8 2006, 12:50 PM

signone.jpg

i know i said this talk should be in the sticker thread, but if we're calling that style bit, it looks more like dface character I think...

facem0.jpg

YOU AND BONER SHOULD LINK UP :love2:

[/b]

Originally posted by CRACKASAK+Mar 8 2006, 08:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CRACKASAK - Mar 8 2006, 08:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by indigo@Mar 8 2006, 06:55 PM

signone.jpg

facem0.jpg

[/b]

me and boner or this dude and boner? :huh2:

Originally posted by CRACKASAK+Mar 9 2006, 12:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CRACKASAK - Mar 9 2006, 12:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by indigo@Mar 8 2006, 06:55 PM

signone.jpg

facem0.jpg

[/b]

please dont!!!!

look regarldless were this guy is from, hes getting up in paint, and getting seen, weather you hate him or love him you still see him, and thats part of the essencials of graff

to get noticeed, good and bad, bad not talent, but bad as in going over ppl and what not, now im not saying that thats right, theres enough walls for all of us

Originally posted by Lenny@Mar 8 2006, 12:23 PM

you sir, are a fag

Originally posted by illwitit@Mar 9 2006, 08:16 AM

this thread has gone from silly shit talking, to just plain depressing.

rip-philly thread :(

^^^^^^^^^^^

TRUE DAT

:cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

i can't believe this thread ain't been whacked yet. i been spendin all my time playin that new ecko game since this thread went downhill.

froot_fuck1.jpg

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

butt_paste.gif

kitty_sy.jpg

piece_now.gif

Originally posted by HISTORY ICEBERG@Mar 9 2006, 11:39 AM

P2180101.jpg

P2180097.jpg

P2180094.jpg

THE BEAST BEE!! WHAT IS IS MY DUDE? SHOWING LOVE IN PHILLY THATS WHAT IT IS RIGHT RIGHT THEREEEE!!! PHILLY GOT NICE HANDS NO DOUBT. BUT NYC BE KILLEN EM WITH THE BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK SOLID FILLINS.. LIKE THE BEAST BEE!! YKK/HSB

http://www.stateyourname.com/

ONE LOVE TO PHILLY, FROM THE NYC -- YKK FAMM..

SKUFER :king: :king: :king: