Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by frijoles@Aug 30 2005, 07:28 PM

wow.... way to avoid every valid point I made. But yes .... Ill be the bigger man than you... I apologize for my misunderstanding of your dumb shit.

Are you kidding? I shot holes in all your points. Nice way to avoid mine though.

But I'll let you be the bigger man and I accept your apology. ;)

1191.jpg

2852.jpg

3760.jpg

4.jpg

To anyone that wants to be a toy, this dude has it mastered...

1. Go up to phillys "wall of fame" (you know, the spot where

all the permission wall pussies do pretty graf)

2. Dont bother buffing

3. Dont space your shit out, make sure it runs off the wall.

4 Use only black and grey, but fuck up the yellow and

white for the rest

5 Whatever you do, dont shell it(and keep telling yourself

that the guys that paint here are legal pussies AND UR NOT

6 finally, put a wicket under your legal(since it belongs on

a permission wall.

you should have this figured out.

LOL! Why you hating? did he go over you or something?

You sound bitter

Aint nothing toy about Madnez.

People that talk shit on other writers shit should state their name so the guy knows who's doing the talking.

AND LEGAL WALLS ARE CORNY BUT I STILL DO THEM ILL PAINT ANYTHING, CAUSE IM ADDICTED TO GRAFFITI, AND THE PPL WHO GET MAD OVER LEGAL WALLS CAN SUCK MY DICK BECCAUSE THEY JUST JEALOUS THAT THEY CAN PIECE...BUT IM A BOMBER SO IMA KEEP BOMBIN, I JUST WANTED TO CLEAR THAT UP FOR ALL U HATIN FAGGOTS WIT NO REP...1

what i really want is for everyone to shut the fuck up and post some pictures...i realize that i am kinda being hypocritical here, but i dont have my camera...im not hatin on "damn that nise is fire" or shit like that...but to tell you the truth, not one fucking person in this thread cares about your views on politics

Originally posted by SF1+Aug 30 2005, 08:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Aug 30 2005, 08:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-frijoles@Aug 30 2005, 07:28 PM

wow.... way to avoid every valid point I made. But yes .... Ill be the bigger man than you... I apologize for my misunderstanding of your dumb shit.

Are you kidding? I shot holes in all your points. Nice way to avoid mine though.

But I'll let you be the bigger man and I accept your apology. ;)

[/b]

hardly.... yawn.... but I would expect no less from a spud boy like yourself...... continue to devolve....continue to spiral into nothing..... you are but a skid mark on the underpants of time...... sleep tight einstien.....p.s. emoticons are fucking played out,,,, learn to express yourself ...dog.

Archived